chapter 74. The Truth

The next morning when Rudra woke up his head was throbbing in pain he somehow managed to reach the washroom after taking a shower he came out and was shocked to notice the surroundings. It was not his bedroom. The memories of the last night came back to him, he was in the bar then he met Sameer, Sameer yes.

    He didn't waste time and reached his bedroom he only found the kids and soniya  is present  there, 

"   Where is adhya ?"

  "   She went to the nearby temple with Garima aunty."

" Hmm and where is mom.? "

Before soniya can answer him, Abeer starts crying loudly as he wants to reach his father. Rudra smiled at his eager son who was throwing his hands toward him. Rudra took him in his arms and kissed his chubby cheeks. Abeer giggled, enjoying his time with his father.

    Soniya was in tears again remembering the pain that Rudra was going through, she didn't know why but she hated adhya for this

Rudra looked at soniya again and noticed her moist eyes, he got worried for her.

" Are you ok soni? did that fool trouble you "

    'Soniya smacked on his shoulder " why are you so good, ruddy? "

"Ooh shut up come, we will have some breakfast "

"  Give this boy to me as I had it already, you go and enjoy it."

 Soniya tried to take abeer from his arms but that boy started crying loudly and he held his father more tightly. Rudra laughed at his action and reached the dining table with him in his arms.

  Rudra eat his breakfast and abeer kept playing with his rings,

        In the temple.

      Adhya and garima offered their prayers to the idol and got seated in the corner of the temple. Adhya was surprised when Garima offered to visit the temple with her. It was hardly half an hour away from the farmhouse. Throughout the journey, adhya noticed that garima was lost in thoughts as she was going through some inner battle. She was tense as she didn't want anyone to know about the tension between her and Rudra, especially Garima.

    Adhya kept quite some time as she was waiting for her to start, garima took a deep sigh then she passed a paper to her. 

  Adhya looked at her in surprise. She opened the folded paper and found some phone numbers written on it. Only she knew one name, Narayan on the list. As he was security head of shekhawats and she met him a few times.

 "What is this mom? Whose no. Are these? I mean I don't know them? "

       " The top four names were the numbers of the police commissioner, ACP and DSP of Shimla. You can call anyone you want as you want to punish the culprit na