chapter 63 . Scoldings .

"What kind of question is this rudra, of course, I trust you beta."

"Hmm then you have to trust me with adhya too "

" Hmm."Garima understood that the giri had told Rudra about her talk with adhya." Look betta don't take it otherwise she was just scared that day that's why she called me. Trust me she was not complaining about you she was just feeling guilty for bringing abeer in between "

" Chachi, you believe that I will scold her for taking my brother's name. Did you forget what my chote means to me?'

" Rudra... I knew this and that's what I told her too, but it's my guilt that makes me restless sometimes. When an adhya called me I was worried for both of you."

" I know beta you never wanted to get married but in my insensitive deed, I made you married to adhya. Moreover, she is the widow of your brother. I still did this. I know how hard it must be for you to accept this new relationship. I saw how you struggled to make her comfortable with you and I am so proud of you. "

" That time when adhya told me that abeer's name slipped out from her, I was really upset with her as to what must you have felt. No man wants his wife to...."

"Wait a minute, I told her that day and I am telling you now. I got married to adhya it doesn't mean that we all have to forget abeer or taking his name is not allowed."

"Chachi abeer was and always will be an important part of our lives .hmm And never feel guilty as now adhya is an important part of my life too, Chachi please forget the bygones."

Garima hugged her sobbing badly. Gauri was listening to this conversation from a distance and she also smiled in tears.

" So what you mother and son are planning behind my back "

Garima smiled at Gauri the way she addressed Rudra"s mother. Garima didn't know what deed she had done in her past life to get such a caring family. She saw how Gauri cried for her when she was in the hospital. How giri left all his work and rushed for them till Shimla.

"No mom, I was telling Chachi to go for a trip and she was denying it."

"Really ooh rudra! this is a very good idea. We should go gauri."

Sameer and soniya also entered the room with their babies. Adheer was eager to go to garima whereas saanvika hugged her chachu. Sonia hugged Gauri and sameer was standing there all alone so he acted in a childish tone.

" Nobody loves me."

Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Giri who told him in filmy style.

" Don't worry, main hoon na"( I am here )

And everybody laughed hard at Sameer's face

Gauri ordered snacks in the room only. Soon the room was filled with laughter and giggles.

" So what's the plan? " giri asked

Gauri answered " Rudra is sending us on a trip I mean you, me and Garima .'

" That's so nice " soniya got happy

Whereas rudra gave a glare to his mother for including the g girl's name

" Ok so tell me where You want to go, I mean I will make the booking aunty. Haridwar, Rishikesh, Badrinath or even Kedarnath.

' Sameer we want to go for a trip, not for pilgrimage. What do you think we are that old? Tell me some beach destinations."gauri objected gracefully

" Hmm okay "

Rudra smiled at his mother.

" Okay, what about goa ?"