chapter 58 . realisation

Adhya joined her office the next day. She used to travel with proper security, she didn't complain as gaurii, garima told her that it's necessary for her.

Some days just went like this Rudra used to leave early and return late at night he still used to sleep in the other bedroom. From that day he comes to know what adhya thought of him. He started behaving like this with her.

He never talked or tried to touch her even though he never gave a glance at her.
For the first few days, adhya felt happy that the devil is not troubling her but later she started getting irritated by the way he was ignoring her., she didn't accept that she is missing him.

Rudra used to talk with gauri and garima but he royally ignored her, and she cannot complain too. She didn't have the guts to start the conversation.

Adhya started missing something when he went to Dubai. It was different as he was not present near her. But now he was under the same roof still, he was away from her.

It was saanvika's birthday, Adhya got ready in a beautiful gown, she wanted Rudra to at least notice her today.

Rudra entered the closet as he wanted his watch from the closet he found adhya standing there dressed up in a gown. She was looking at him with some expectations.

Rudra started moving towards her in slow steps; his eyes never left her face

Rudra started moving towards her in slow steps; his eyes never left her face. Feeling his gaze on her, adhya looked down, her cheek turned pink in natural blush .when he reached near her, his sandalwood cologne increased adhya's heartbeat. The moment she felt his hands moving her toes curled, waiting to feel his touch.

Rudra was observing her expressions with a hard face, he just extended his hand and picked up the watch lying beside her.

Adhya looked up as he moved back without even touching her, Rudra gave a cold look at her and left from there.
Tears brimmed in adhya 's eyes. After marriage, Rudra never behaved like this with her. She loves the way he complimented her.

When they reached the party it was a unicorn theme party, pastel was the theme colour.

Sameer and soniya welcomed them warmly, and saanvika lunged into Rudra"s arms.

" Chachu my gift, what are you giving this time?"

Rudra smiled at her eagerness he perched her cheeks," well I bought a beautiful surprise for you, hope you will like it " he signalled his staff to bring the gift in