Chapter 41 Family Trauma

It took me two days to think 🤔🤔how to convince rudra I mean I have the plot ready in my brain but not getting the correct words .so I rewrite this chapter two times. I just tried not to disappoint the readers.

Please do tell me your views on this chapter and dont forget to vote for my hard work

So let's begin .😇🤗

Rudra reached London the same evening as gauri expected. He entered his chachi's room in a rage.
Yesterday night when he was getting ready for his journey back to Shimla he got a call from Narayan that his whole family is in London not in Raigarh. Rudra was sure now that something is cooking behind his back and also the main chef of that recipe is girimama who is always played Shakuni mama in his life.

He cursed himself for leaving his mother and Chachi with that devil. But before more damage to his family, he has to reach London. Reaching London he got one more shock when he come to know about his family's visit to adhya's home that too at midnight.

When he reached his chachi's place the househelp told him that all of them were present in garima's room.

"What are you doing here mom? And why did you lie to me,? "

"Very good evening to you to rudra. Come., Sit I will order some food for you"

"Mom in need answers first and no thanks I am not hungry "

." Hmm take a seat first and drink some water beta, whatever I am going tell you, listen to me with a cool mind ok "

.." Hmm, can we start now "rudra was bearly controlling his anger.

."Shekhawat is not only a surname for me this word means more than a word which refers to the respect which we gained in Society.
Power money I kept everything below our dignity and respect.

"As loss of money or power can be gained back by hard work but if your name, respect, and dignity are tainted then it will be a big loss. "

". It took ages to earn respect but a small moment to lose it... Right now our family is going through the same phase. Our name is tainted by some unimaginable allegations. And that is something not acceptable to me. "

... So I decided a way that will lead us out of this scandal I want you to get married to adhya. "

. Rudra. Stood up and clapped his hands " wow! what a speech mom I am impressed but sorry to disappoint you dear mother as I am not going to marry adhya for your pathetic reasons. How Could You even think like this? don't tell me you were at adhya's place with my marriage proposal. "

Gauri nodded at rudra is yes.

"Ooh! so now it's sorted na, they must have refused it and they did the right thing too... Leave her family even adhya will never agree to marry a man thirteen years older than her... "

"She agreed "

"She what ?"

"She... Agreed to marry you "gauri completed the line with great difficulty.

Rudra Kept quiet for some time and then he stated with a taunting smile.

"Ok so she agreed or you all manipulate her to agree. You know taking benefit of her emotional status no wonder. As she is a naive girl who must be blaming herself for this scandal. "

"How can be you behave so selfish mom.? Do you know what you are doing? You are hitting two birds with one stone
As this marriage will shut the mouth of the media, relatives and a bonus point is your son will get married too. So that he can give some heir for the family right....mom "