056

(vinnies pov)

i was about to go to sleep but i couldn't, i felt so bad for nai. i should've had sex with her. but i can't. it feels so wrong. i'm so fucking scared of hurting her. last time she had a whole panic attack.

i kept thinking about everything until i finally fell asleep.

time skip → next morning

i woke up and i got up, did my quick morning routine and then i went downstairs. there were people filming everywhere. always chaos no matter how late or early it is. i walked straight to the couch to see if nai was awake, she wasn't. i looked for her and i finally found her in the kitchen eating with avani and charli. i walk up to her and i give her a kiss.

vinnie: good morning my love

she ignored me. i look over to charli and avani and they looked mad. i shrug my shoulders and i mouth "what?", they ignored me.

vinnie: you okay nai?
nai: mhm

then they continued their conversation. i walked away, i didn't wanna annoy her when she's with her friends. i walked out in the backyard to anthony.

anthony: morning dude
vinnie: morning
anthony: and why do you look so depressed this early?
vinnie: nailea is mad at me
anthony: why
vinnie: because i don't wanna have sex, she had a panic attack last time.

he cleared his throat.

anthony: girls are confusing sometimes

(no they aren't 😐)

vinnie: yeah

thomas interrupts

thomas: hey guys just wanted to tell you, we're going to dinner tonight at BOA. you in?
vinnie: eh
anthony: im in
vinnie: yk what? sure why not
thomas: great!

i walk back in. i should probably talk to nai.

vinnie: hey nai? can we please talk.

she gets up from her seat and crosses her arms.

vinnie: im sorry, for what i said and for what i didn't do. i should've done it with you, but im just scared that i'll hurt you. please understand me.

she sighed and put her arms down.

nai: i get it, but when i say im ready it means that im ready, okay?
vinnie: yeah i'm sorry.
nai: it's okay

she gave me a kiss

nai: and don't say that stuff again. "jUsT uSe YoUr ViBrAtOr, Or YoUr FiNgErS"

i laughed a little.

vinnie: sorry princess

i kissed her forehead.

nai: how has your horny ass even survived two weeks without sex?
vinnie: i don't even know

we laugh.

vinnie: i never got to fuck you in that short short dress...
nai: yeah well blame ben for that one.
vinnie: ugh don't bring his name up.
nai: yeah i won't.

i kissed her one more time.

time skip → 10 minutes later

we were all sitting on the couch watching some random ass movie alex picked.

i placed my hand on nai's thigh, gently squeezing it. she looked up to me.

nai: not here vincent

she whispered. i cupped her cheek. we started making out.

kouvr: omg get a room.

everyone laughed. but the laughing stopped when kio walked in thru the front door with a new girl. another blonde chick. they started making out immediately, not knowing we could see them. i look over to see charli upset. i stood up and walked over to him.