066

(nai's pov)

i woke up in vinnie's bed without him. i turn around and i see him sitting in him gaming chair. he clenched his fist and smashed it on the table. i got up and hugged him from behind.

vinnie: shit, did i wake u up?
nai: u didn't. why do you play that game if it makes you so mad?

vinnie turned around to me.

vinnie: it's addicting. and i love it, but i also hate it. wanna try?
nai: sure.
vinnie: here.

he patted his lap for me to sit on. i smiled and sat down.

vinnie: so, do you know how to walk and do that stuff?
nai: yeah i know.
vinnie: okay good. so, there's a attacking team and a defending team. if you are on the attacking side you gotta either eliminate the other team, or plant the spike and defend it until the timer runs out. and if ur on the defending side you gotta either eliminate the other team or defuse the spike before the timer runs out.
nai: okay i think i got it

i say as i walk forward.

nai: what's that white smoke thingy.
vinnie: this part is hard to explain but here, every player has different abilities that u can use to help you and ur team. for an example, you are sage rn so you can use this wall to block different places, this one to heal you or your teammates, this one to slow down a specific place and this one to revive one of ur teammates. but for that one you need ult points that you can gain while playing. this is probably very confusing i'll just explain stuff as you play.
nai: okay.

i walk forward and into a site. i see two people and i start spam shooting them.

vinnie: RELOAD RELOAD!
nai: HOW DO I DO THAT

and i died. vinnie laughed at me.

nai: ITS NOT FUNNY YOU NEVER TAUGHT ME HOW TO RELOAD!
vinnie: YOU SAID U WERE FAMILIAR WITH THE KEYBOARD!
nai: WELL EVERY GAME IS DIFFERENT!

vinnie laughed even more. i see a chat pop up on the screen.

reyna: sage what the fuck are you doing
reyna: you're ruining everything

vinnie started typing

sage: it's my girl's first time playing, watch urself and chill the fuck out.

another round starts. vinnie pressed b and started buying weapons, shields and abilities.

vinnie: okay go C it's the safest.
nai: and where's that?

vinnie pressed m and marked it on the map. i followed it and hid behind a box.

vinnie: no one's there. plant the spike quickly.
nai: HOW DO I PLANT
vinnie: HOLD 4

i press down 4 and i start planting it.

vinnie: now press c and put the wall over it.

i press c and i see a light cyan color pop up.

vinnie: walk a little bit back.

i do what he says.

vinnie: now left click

i left click and a cyan wall pops up from the ground.

vinnie: nice. now hide there.

he pointed somewhere on the map. i hid. all my teammates had died and there was only one enemy left. i see him walking towards the wall.

vinnie: SHOOT SHOOT

i staff shooting and i get a head shot.

'WON'