063

(nai pov)

i woke up in vinnie's arms. he had his head placed in the crook of my neck. i try to slowly get up but vinnie immediately pulled me back and hugged me even tighter. i sighed and turned around to him. he was half asleep. i give him a kiss and i finally get up. i had to pee really badly. i finally stood up and walked to his bathroom. i brush my teeth and i get ready for the day. i do my makeup and i clip up my hair. i pull up my phone and i scroll thru tiktok. i was feeling myself today so i decided to make a tiktok.

caption: in the famous bathroom😱😱😱

i walk back to the bed and vinnie's still sleeping. he was adorable. i give him a kiss on the cheek and i walk downstairs. to my surprise, there was a lot of people there. i immediately stop when i see someone i didn't wanna see, maddy. what the fuck is she doing here? isn't she cancelled for drugging vinnie? she was sitting there, on the sofa where i usually sit. i look down and my fists are clenched. i was mad. she drugged my boyfriend. she was laughing with the others. i back away to the stairs and i sit there. thinking. suddenly i hear someone walking behind me. i look at the top of the stairs and i see jett, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he walks down.

nai: JETT!

i whisper yell. he stops and looks down at me.

jett: oh morning nai

he keeps walking down. i grab his arm and i pull him down to sit with me.

jett: ouch why are you so agressive?
nai: maddy's here.
jett: what? u mean the maddy that drugged vinnie?
nai: yeah!
jett: wtf is she doing here? doesn't everyone hate her?
nai: apparently not.
jett: okay, where's vinnie?
nai: he's sleeping. can u call alex or thomas over here?

he nodded and stood up. he walked over to alex and forced him to the stairs.

alex: what????
nai: what the fuck is maddy doing here?
alex: business.
nai: business? r u serious alex? she fucking drugged vinnie.
alex: i know but i can't do anything about it.
jett: wait wdym business, she's sitting there laughing?
alex: i honestly don't know.

i sighed and walked upstairs to vinnie. i lay down next to him, brushing my thumb against his cheek. he woke up. he opened his eyes and immediately smiled when he saw me. i smiled back.

nai: good morning

he stretched and yawned. he then put his two hands together under his cheek and smiled at me.

vinnie: morning beautiful, we're going on a date today.
nai: what why didn't you tell meeeee
vinnie: surprise! we're going to boa, it's gonna be a small date.

i sighed and put my hand on his cheek.

nai: maddy is downstairs.

his face dropped. he sat up and i did the same.

vinnie: what.

he got out of bed really fast. i stood up and stopped him from leaving the room. i really didn't want drama.

nai: vinnie wait.

he turned to me.

vinnie: what the fuck is she doing here?!
nai: "business" idk myself but that's what alex said. she's sitting on the couch laughing with micheal.
vinnie: he has a girlfriend. i'm sick of her.

he takes another step closer to the door. i step in front of him and i look up to him.

nai: don't you dare start any drama.

vinnie sighed and bent down to kiss me.

vinnie: i just wanna talk to her.
nai: wdym talk? it's going to end up in yelling.
vinnie: i promise it's not.

i moved away, letting him get thru. he walks downstairs and i follow him. he walks thru the living room

maddy: hey vinnie!

she stands up and walks up to him. she goes in for a hug. he backs away. she looked confused.

maddy: what's wrong vin?
vinnie: don't fucking call me that.

he walks into the kitchen. she sat down on the couch again.

maddy: what's wrong with him?

i walk up to her in anger.

nai: no maddy, what the fuck is wrong with you?
maddy: excuse me?!

she stands up and faces me.

nai: i know what you fucking did.

i was about to yell at her. but i heard vinnie's voice.

vinnie: nai!

i turn around to him. he shaked his head to the kitchen. (idk if that makes sense) i turn back around to maddy.

nai: im not finished with you.

i walk over to vinnie, we walk into the kitchen. i sat up on the counter. vinnie stood in front of me, smiling.

nai: what's so funny
vinnie: the fact that you're protective of me. and the fact that you're a huge hypocrite.
nai: i don't understand how you managed to not yell at her. i couldn't even look at her without wanting to rip her hair out of her head.

he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. i put mine around his neck and i kiss his head.

————
sorry for the short chapter babes <3
i have no motivation for this book whatsoever.
vote !