100

nai's pov

me and vinnie were taking a walk on the beach. the sun was setting down. vinnie was holding my hand while we were walking. i notice how sweaty his hand was. i look up at him.

nai: you good vin?

he looks down at me

vinnie: huh?
nai: your hand is really sweaty.
vinnie: oh, yeah. sorry.

he lets go of my hand.

nai: it's fine. i'm just wondering if you're okay.
vinnie: im good.

he held my hand again.

vinnie: do u remember when we met for the first time after years?
nai: omg yes. at the airport. dude, when i saw you walking out of the airport, i didn't think it was you.
vinnie: really?
nai: yeah. i was like "damn he's hot" but i didn't think it was you

vinnie started laughing

vinnie: i didn't even know you were gonna be there. i looked at the car and i saw you. i was shocked.
nai: remember our first kiss?
vinnie: oh my god

i started laughing

nai: i got so embarrassed!!! i wanted to disappear. but you were so cool with it
vinnie: yeah well, i knew you were embarrassed.
nai: was it that obvious?
vinnie: nailea. you ran away. it was pretty obvious.

we were both laughing so hard.

vinnie: i love you. so much. you're my soulmate, my best friend, my everything. i can't imagine my life without you. you're the one i see myself growing old with. i want to walk beside you forever.

i feel my eyes water.

vinnie: i promise to spend the rest of my life comforting you when you're sad, celebrating with you when you're happy, and working my hardest every day to give you the life you deserve.

he stops walking and he stood in front of me. he holds both of my hands. i was now full on crying.

vinnie: from the moment we met, i knew i'd end up here, asking you to spend the rest of your life with me.

vinnie gets on one knee. i gasp and i put my hands over my mouth. he pulls out a small black box. he opened up the box. i see a beautiful diamond ring.

vinnie: nailea devora. will you marry me?

i repeatedly nod my head.

nai: yes, vinnie. yes!

i jump into his arms. he gets up and swings me around. i was honestly sobbing. he stops and he takes my hand. vinnie placed the ring on my ring finger.

nai: oh my god vinnie.

he wiped my tears away and kissed me.

vinnie: i love you so much.

i hug him and i cry in his arms.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫. 🎉