036

vinnie was sleeping over, they were up in kio's room all day and night, and if vinnie wanted to go downstairs kio followed him since he knew vinnie was gonna try to talk to me. but then kio fell asleep and vinnie went downstairs to talk to me.

vinnie: hey u okay?

he said as he sat down next to me

nai: yeah i'm fine
vinnie: well are u mad at me?
nai: no
vinnie: pls nai
nai: it's nothing
vinnie: i know something's on ur mind
nai: no
vinnie: nai what's wrong please tell me i-
nai: ur using me! ur fucking using me and ur gonna leave me! ur just using me for sex!
vinnie: what! where did u get that from?
nai: that's what u have done with all ur exes and u have had a lot.

he gets closer to me and cups my cheeks, he wipes my tear away.

vinnie: nai i love you
nai: promise?
vinnie: yeah i got a whole ass dog for u, risked my friendship, lied to my best friend and got u 1000 stupid roses. what more do i have to do to get u to understand that i love u, whatever it is i'll do it.
nai: it's okay vin, i believe you.

he smiles, HIS SMILE ALWAYS GETS ME!! i obviously smile back, i get up and i hug him.

nai: can u help me upstairs? i have been trying to go upstairs all day but i keep fucking falling.

vinnie laughs

nai: stooopppp it's not funny

i hit his arm and i probably got more pain from that then he did since his arm was so hard from all the muscles.

i start walking then i feel him picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

nai: OMG VINNIE PUT ME DOWN
vinnie: shhhh u'll wake kio up
nai: *whispering* vinnie put me down!

he started walking upstairs and he put me down on the bed.

vinnie: goodnight kiddo
nai: shut up

he leaves and closes the door. i pull up my phone and start watching tiktoks since those usually help me fall asleep. i came across one of vinnie's videos, a thirst trap of course (i ain't complaining). i went to his page and scrolled, HE'S SO HANDSOME. i went to the comments and it was either people bashing him for cheating or 12 year old girls going crazy. i sighed and put my phone down. i tried to sleep but i just couldn't stop thinking about him.

—————
THANK U GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ILYYYYY <333333
also on chapter 012 i forgot she got her period when i wrote that so let's pretend she didn't have her period