059

(nai's pov)

i woke up to everyone talking incredibly loud. i rubbed my eyes and i walked downstairs. there was lego all over the floor

nai: what's happening

i yawned.

jett: me and micheal were building a huge tower then connor decided to fucking jump on it and ruin it, WE WERE UP ALL NIGHT!!

connor laughed. alex was laughing his head off while vlogging. micheal started chasing connor.

micheal: COME BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKER

his voice faded. i walked over to the kitchen. charli and avani were having breakfast.

avani: hey bub
nai: hey, charli you okay?

her eyes n nose were red, she had been crying.

charli: not really

i sat on the chair next to her.

nai: what's wrong? who do i have to kill?
charli: ur brother.
nai: oh no what did he do? i thought y'all were cool now.
charli: i thought so too. ever since we kissed he's been off. he looked so happy when i told him i would give him another chance, after that he's been... idk just distant. i thought he would be the opposite but i guess not? at the fair i tried to kiss him, he pulled away. he looks depressed. idk what i did wrong!
nai: oh, damn. talk to him???
charli: he locked himself in his room. i keep texting him but he's ignoring me.
avani: you should wait for him to leave his room. and then go for it.
charli: he has a toilet, closet, bed and entertainment. he probably wont leave for days.
nai: he will

i got up.

charli: where are you going?

i walked upstairs. i knocked on his door. no response.

nai: kio?

i knocked again.

nai: KIO!

i started fake crying.

nai: kio please, he cheated on me.

he immediately opened the door.

kio: don't tell me he fucking cheated on you.
nai: he didn't, but hey look! you're out of your room!

he rolled his eyes. he was about to close his door and lock it again but i placed my foot in between. he looked confused, i sneaked inside.

kio: get out.
nai: nope.

i laid on his bed.

nai: so tell me, why are you treating charli like shit when she gave you a second chance? that you don't deserve btw.
kio: im not talking to my little sister about my love life, now get out.

he pointed to the door. i shook my head.

nai: talk to me.
kio: no, get out before i'll throw you out.
nai: just fucking talk to me. not that hard.
kio: please just leave. i'll throw you out nailea.
nai: can you atleast talk to charli? she's devastetad.
kio: why?
nai: u did not just ask me why- you're being so fucking shitty to her! you don't deserve her. don't forget that she's my bestfriend, i know everything. i know every shitty move u've done! you're being a fucking dick! please just fucking fuck off kio! y-
kio: i've heard enough.

he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

nai: kio put me the fuck down.

he put me down and smashed the door in my face, touching the tip of my nose.

"asshole" i said to myself. i stomped back down and into the kitchen.

nai: he doesn't wanna talk.
charli: told you.
avani: maybe he'll talk to you char.
charli: he didn't even speak to his sister, you think he'll talk to me?