Fifteen: LE

Lily POV:

"Your best friend is a prick." I grunted pulling my trunk out from under the seat.

"So is yours." He replied taking it from my hands as I smiled gratefully. He began to walk down the aisles with ease, holding the two massive trunks like they were quills.

"How do make that look so easy?" I whined slightly.

"Years of playing quidditch teaches you if you want to look cool flying around on a stick, you have to make it look effortless." He smiled making me laugh.

"So where are your parents?" I asked as we stepped off the platform, and he set down our trunks onto a cart.

"They should be here soon." He replied, and looked over his shoulders before squeezing my hand.

"What was that for?" I smiled slightly.

"You look nervous." He said quietly as he could over the noisy platform.

"Do I?" I replied. "Guess I'm a bit antsy."

We walked down the platform, waving goodbye to Remus, as he picked up his trunk and walked out the station with his dad, and Dorcas as her mum, and little brother left with her.

"There they are!" James smiled, and a spotted a happy looking mother and father standing at the end of the platform, in beautiful clothes, waving enthusiastically at us. His mother looked similar to James, the same high cheekbones and strong jawline, with dark black hair, though her's was peppered with grey. His father had the same nose and hazel eye color, light brown hair, and small glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

I was about to wave back, when a woman in a large black dress stepped in front of us.

"James." She said with a cruel looking smile. "How," she paused. "Lovely. To see you. You look healthy."

"Thank you Mrs. Black. As do you." He nodded politely, and I noticed a pained looking Sirius leaning against a pillar behind her. He mouthed an apology and I shook my head smiling a bit.

"And you," she said turning her attention to me. "Who are you?"

"Lily Evans, Madam." I smiled.

"Evans." She said raising an eyebrow. "Orion?" She asked, a short, chubby man appeared next to her. "Do we know any Evans?"

I gazed at James, and he was biting the inside of his cheek, as he stared at the ground.

"We really best be going," James tried.

"Just a minute dear." She waved him off and continued whispering with her husband. "Where are you from, girl?" She asked looking at me, and I froze gazing between James and Sirius. "You can speak yes?" She scoffed.

"Walburga! Orion!" I heard a cheery woman's voice behind me. "I didn't think we would see you!"

The woman whipped around and I was more than relieved to see James' parents standing behind them.

"Oh. Hello Euphemia. Fleamont. You seem well." She said stiffly, and a slight smiled coy onto both Sirius' and James faces.