15-difficult times

"Michael! I need to talk to you." I said as I chased banged on his door.

"Hey Lex, what's up."

"I just need to know something." I said.

"What is it?"

Instead of answering him, I kissed him.

I tried to make this kiss as amazing and as passionate as mine and Nelsons. I wanted to feel the fire works between us.

I wanted to feel the spark and electricity between us that I had felt yesterday with Nelson.

It just wasn't happening. I was still kissing him, but felt nothing.

I finally pulled away disappointed about what had just happened. I realized that I am not in love with Michael. I thought I was, but I wasn't.

"Wow, that was-" he started to say

"-awful." I finished for him.

"Wait, what? I don't know if you were here or not but that was great."

"Do you even like me Michael? Do you even care about me?"

"Your being so confusing row now Lexie! First you make out with me then you tell me it's awful, and now your accusing me of not liking you! Where's this coming from?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

He didn't answer. He just looked at me.

"Are you?"

"No, no babe. I'm not" he said looking behind me.

"Don't call me babe. Look in my eyes and tell me that you aren't cheating."

He looked into my eyes and had the nerve to not answer me and just ask
"Who told you that?"

"I don't think that matters. The question is, are you cheating on me."

"It was only once! We weren't even technically dating! It doesn't count as cheating!" He yelled at me.

"So your saying that you didn't sleep with that slut Catharine a couple weeks ago?"

Again, he didn't answer me. He just looked at me.

"I think I have my answer. Good bye Michael." I tried not to burst into tears as I walked away.

"Wait lex!" He hollered at me. "Don't leave! I love you lex!"

I instantly turned around. He had never said that before. "What?"

"You heard me. I love you."

"So this is how you treat the ones you love?"

He was silent again.

"Well too bad. You lost your chance. I don't love you. We're done Michael." I was on the brink of tears, and think I saw a tear fall from Michael's eye as I left.

That was it. We were don't. I can't believe I wasted five months on a jerk like him.

Nelson was right. I should have listened to him.

That thought couldn't escape my mind. Nelson. I can't stop thinking about him. I want to go talk to him, but I can't because I'm supposed to be mad at him.

You know what they say, ignorance is bliss. That saying is very true because if Nelson had never talk me that, i would be perfectly happy with Michael.

Too late to go back now. I just need to keep moving forward. No matter how hard it may be.