Finding things out

I walked up to Nelsons door and started banging on it. I just really need to know what was going through his head when he did that to Michael.

Nelson came to the door and gave me a wide eyed look.

"Shhhh. my moms sleeping, she took over the night shifts." Nelson said

"Oh, oops. but I just need to know what did you beat up Michael for! I mean yeah he's a douche bag but you didn't have to do that."

"Listen lex, I ran into him in the parking lot and he said some things that you wouldn't have liked to hear."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Nelson didn't really respond, he just sort of looked at his feet and shuffled around.

"Nelson. what did he say." I asked clenching my jaw.

*************************
(Flash back to the parking lot)
(Narrators pov)

Michael was just headed into the building as Nelson was headed out.

Michael saw Nelson and intentionally bumped into his shoulder and turned around and said "watch it."

Nelson then looked at him and said "hey, what's your problem anyways."

"My problem is that lexie broke up with me because of you."

"No actually. she broke up with you because you cheated on her and crushed her heart." Nelson replied

"And I know you told her. you just wanted her to yourself."

"How do you know I told her?" Nelson asked skeptically

"Don't think I didn't see you walk in on me and that other girl that one day." Michael said

"Wait, you saw me and you still didn't stop? That's sick man."

"Hey, you can't blame me. It's not my fault lexie wouldn't let me into her pants. you know you would've done the same thing if you weren't getting any."

That's what put Nelson over the edge. he pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes a Michael. then he went full on attack mode.

He had Michael in a choke hold on the ground.

"Say your sorry!" Nelson screamed at Michael.

Michael didn't say anything and Nelson punched him in the face really hard and screamed it again.

"I said, say your sorry!"

"Okay" Michael chocked out and Nelson lightened his grip just enough for Michael to talk. by now he was gasping to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry that Lexie wasn't as desperate as I thought and wouldn't put out." Michael said with an evil smirk.

Then Nelson brought Michael up off the ground slammed him against a random persons car and started beating the living crap out of him. once Michael was on the ground almost crying, Nelson walked away and screamed "stay away from Lexie!"

Then Michael slowly stood up shivering and dragged himself into school.

*********************
(Present tense)
(Back to Lexie's pov)
"Oh... well I can't really blame you."
I said

"Lex, what'd you ever see in him?" Nelson said.

"Well, I don't really know if I'm being honest." l replied with my looking at my feet.

He lifted my head up with his hands and looked into my eyes and studied my face for a while.
"You're beautiful u know." He told me, and gently kissed me.
"Yeah, thanks."