17-past the point of no return

Currently I am sitting. I don't know what to do quite honestly. Everybody hates me and I'm a total wreck.

It's spring break and I haven't done anything. I've been sitting around moping. But I guess I'm glad that it's spring break because I don't want to see Michael.

But you know... At least my mom still loves me right? Yeah that doesn't really make me feel any better about myself.

What would kim do? She always knows what to do. I really miss her. It's been like a whole week since our fight and I'm really getting scared that she won't ever talk to me again.

That CAN'T happen. I love her way to much. She like the sister I've always wanted. No offense to Jennifer but she is like a side character in my life.

I need to do something. I can't just mope around for another week feeling sorry for myself. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what kim would do! I think...

Okay. What to do, what to do. its not really 'what' to do per say, but 'who'. I think I need to talk to kim after she has had a little bit more time to cool off.

When I saw her at school yesterday she still looked like she wanted to bite my head off. I'll try and talk to her tomorrow.

In the mean time, I need to talk to someone! That's right lex! Start standing up for yourself and go confront one of the two douches! Which one?

Well, I could go talk to Michael, but it will probably end in my kicking his balls in, sooo...

I know what I have to freakin do. I hate admitting I'm wrong. I Hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I also hate to admit but, the more I think about it, the more I realize that Nelson really is not the one to blame.

He was just trying to help me out and save me even more heart break by him telling me. I shouldn't be mad at him.

How ever I am a little ticked that he kissed me and made my emotions be like Mexican jumping beans all week. Fortunately, he goes to college so I haven't had to see him at school.

Unfortunately, he lives next door to me. I have had many awkward eye contact moments. trust me it's quite weird and, well awkward.

I know what I have to do. I can feel my inner sensei coming out. This is about to happen. One I go over to Nelsons house, there's no going back. Me and my messy bun are about to make some changes.

Okay. I'm walking out of my front door right now. We are past the point of no return.

*************************

AUTHORS NOTE
I know this is a super short chapter but I didn't want to rush into the next part because I want to make it perfect!