Giving In

For the past few weeks, Loki has been suspicious of your behavior. At first, he shook it off as him being paranoid, but when your awkwardness and nervousness carried on, he knew something was going on. 

He was ready to take your relationship to the next level and clearly, you weren’t for reasons unknown to him. But whenever things between your two got hot and intimate, you would suddenly pull away and come up with a lie to get you out of the situation. 

He was suspicious, yes, but he was also angry at your constant rejection of his advances. There was no way he was going to let you make a fool of him by whatever scheme you have on your mind. He was going to find out what that is.

“What game are you playing, (Y/n)?” he asks out of the blue one night, making your head snap up at him in confusion. 

A frown laces your face as you turn your body to him. “I’m not playing any game,” you say, folding your arms over your chest as he crosses the room and stands in front of you. “What are you talking about, Loki?”

“If you’re not playing any games then kiss me,” he orders, staring coldly down at you. Blinking up at him, you slightly nod your head before standing up on your toes to press your lips against his. Placing a hand behind his neck as his own rest on your hips, he deepens the kiss as he presses you against the kitchen counter behind you.

When his hands start to travel up, pulling your shirt with them, you harshly push him away and duck under his arm to walk away from him. “I-I have work to do…”

“This is what I’m talking about!” he hisses, turning around to face you again. Frowning up at him when he interrupts your sentence, your hands grip the back of the sofa in front of you as you lower your head. “You always push me away when I try to get intimate with you. So, what it is?” he questions, making you shrink into yourself as his words come out harsh. “Are you seeing someone else and that’s were you getting it?”

Your head harshly snaps up at him as you shoot daggers with your cold glare. “How dare you think that of me!” you shout, digging your nails into the material under your hands. “I’m not some slut!”

“Then what is it?” he barks, walks towards you, stopping a few feet away from you. 

Sighing, you turn your head away from him and close your eyes as you grab your lip between your teeth. “I…I’ve never…done it before,” you shyly say in a whisper, lowering your head as your cheeks heat up. 

Loki takes in a sharp breath as he blinks at you in shock. “You’re a virgin,” he blatantly says, making you nod your head slowly as you look back at him. 

His mouth hangs open slightly as his eyes stare widely at you. “Don’t look at me like that,” you say, stepping out from behind the sofa before falling down on it. You stare down at your hands as you hear him walk towards you. 

“I’m sorry, it’s just that…” he trails off, sitting stiffly beside you. “You don’t seem the type,” he mutters, making you glare up at him to find a small smirk on his lips.

“I seem like the type of person that just goes around having sex with people because that what everyone else is doing?” you ask coldly. He looks up at him with wide eyes as he holds his hand in defeat. “It’s a personal choice, Loki.”

“Okay, love. Just calm down,” he whispers, shifting closer to you as your head drops between your shoulders. “Can I ask why?” Glaring up at him, he slightly smiles at you making a sigh leave your lips.