Training

Word count: 1,339

(Loki x fem reader)

"Hands higher, chin up. Come on, we’ve been through this" Loki sternly said.

You sighed, all this training was becoming exhausted. You made some great improvement. If you weren’t leaving any time soon, you would even get Steve’s approval to actively engage in battles during the mission. It would be a great benefit to the team, especially to Clint who always got shot somehow.

‘Loki, I’m exhausted’ you complained.

‘Good’ he said. Suddenly his arm came swinging for you head. You dodged the attack just in time.

‘What the hell?!’ you growled.

‘Fight me’ he said.

He went down and sweeped your legs out from under you. You fell down on your back. Loki was smiling smugly above you. You immediately got up and took your fighting stance. Loki quickly advanced towards you, attacking you with a series of blows. You blocked each of them. He upped the pace but you were able to keep up.

When you had enough you decided to attack him instead. But he dodged your attack, grabbed your wrist, and pulled it downwards, making you land on your stomach. He sat down on your back and pulled one arm behind your back. Completely out of breath you gave in.

‘This really wasn’t fair’ you grumbled.

He just chuckled ‘Fights rarely are. Plus, I quite like your helpless underneath me’

‘I hate you’ you said.

‘That’s a lie’ Loki mused.

‘Can you get off?’ you asked.

‘Why would I do that, when I can do this?’ he said, starting to tickle your sides. You started to laugh and squirm underneath him.

‘Please, please… I surrender’ you panted.

‘Hmm.. just this once then’ Loki said while he got off you. You rolled on your back and took his hand. When he pulled you up he put an arm around your neck and kissed you.

‘You are annoying’ you laughed when he broke the kiss.

‘I learned from the best’ he winked at you.

You rolled your eyes. ‘We’re done for today, right? I’m going to take a shower’ you said.

‘Just by yourself?’ Loki asked playfully.

‘Yes, just by myself. You don’t deserve to be showering with me after annoying me’ you answered.

He feigned to be extremely insulted. Just when you were about to leave you felt a force pull you back against his chest. You wanted to protest, but when you blinked you were naked in the bathroom with Loki. The shower was already running, filling the room with steam.

‘No, you’re not’ he mused.

‘I’m too exhausted to even protest’ you complained. Loki just laughed and pulled the shower curtain to the side. You got under the lukewarm water, one of the reasons you didn’t like to shower with him. You liked the water extremely hot and if it was up to Loki the water would be ice cold. After some discussion you decided on lukewarm as a compromise. But that was the only complaint you had, the other aspects of showering with Loki you quite enjoyed.