Not So Secret

Authors note: this is a Thorki smut, so if you are uncomfortable reading this then just skip this one. ♥️😄

(This is somewhat Loki's pov... idk it's complicated. 😂)

(M×M)

Word count: 1,821

On the Asgardian escape vessel, Loki was in Thor's room.

"If you were here, I might have given
you a hug."

Loki caught the bottle cap that Thor threw at him, "I'm here."

Thor grinned, as he rushed to crush Loki's bones in a tight hug.

"Uh--Thor?--w-"
It had been FOREVER since Loki had been hugged by anyone, and it brought him instant comfort.

He smiled to himself, as he leaned into his brother's touch.
Then, he pulled away, faking a look of disgust.

"If I wanted a hug I would have asked for one BrOtHeR!"

Loki saw his brother's smile quickly fade. "You know Loki..."

Thor stepped closer to him.
"Whenever I start to see a little bit of love from you..."

Loki glanced at the door, debating if he should escape.

"--you always switch back, and it makes me wonder...do you care for me at all, brother?" Thor asked, with sadness in his tone.

Loki wanted to avoid answering him, because he would look soft, and sentimental, but he quickly lost his mental battle.

"Yes, I do Thor...and stop calling me your brother, you and I both know that's not true!"

Loki wasn't sure, but he swore he saw Thor's eyes sparkle when he said that.

But he didn't think much of it, so he
headed to his own room to try and get some rest after such a crazy day.

*****

The sound of the ship's engines switching gears, and the air system, was the only thing breaking the total silence.

Loki sat up in his bed, 
'I wonder if Thor is having trouble sleeping as well...'

And after 10 minutes of consideration,
Loki decided to visit him.

After all, Thor's room was straight across from his, so it wasn't like he had to go far.

Loki hesitantly stepped out into the dark hallway, bumping into someone.

"Thor--what are you--d?"

He interrupted Loki, by shoving him up against the wall, covering his mouth.

"Ssssh! Or you'll wake everyone!"
He said, as he released his grip on him.

And for some strange reason, Loki wished for his brother's touch to linger for a little while longer.

"What were you doing out here Thor?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went to see if you were awake...now tell me brother...what were YOU doing?"

'I'm not going to tell him that I was coming out of my room...for the SAME reason that he was!'
He thought as he tried to come up with an anwser.

"I couldn't sleep, so I was going to find a book to read." He paused, and looked him in the eyes.
"why do you care?"

Thor smirked,
"If you were truly going to get some books, then how come you were heading straight for my chambers?"