Make You Mine

A/n: So, I wouldn't call this a smut so for you guys that are uncomfortable with smut....Today's your lucky day! 😂🥳

Warning: Contains implied smut.

Word count: 2,115

                                * * *

“I must say, (Y/N), you look rather ravishing tonight.”

His arm gripped onto your waist. His touch didn’t leave yours ever since he gave you a hug earlier. Not really caring, you let him stay close.

“Why thank you, but I heard you the first time.” It was the fifth time he made a flirty comment towards you. At first you appreciated it but by the time he repeated the comment again, it seemed fishy.

“Say, Thor. What’s your purpose?” Your hand grabbed his and removed the grip from your waist. You assumed it was because he wasn’t the best at parties considering he was the only Asgardian, but his brother has been attending the latest get-togethers so he isn’t necessarily the "odd ball" of the group.

“What do you mean, Lady (Y/N)?” His feet stepped closer to your form. In that moment you caught his eyes wandering to the other side of the room for a split second. Crossing his arms, and looking over to the same spot he was eyeing down. There sat the handsome god of mischief. Glass in hand and book in the other, completely ignoring everyone around him.

“You’re acting weird and every few seconds I see you look at Loki. Why?” His still crossed arms and his annoyed facial expression were getting worse than before. He sighed, “Well, perhaps it is because Loki-”

An arm came up from behind him and rested on the shoulder of the blonde god, cutting him off as he turned his head to see who had touched him.

“I heard my name?” The silky, deep and handsome voice came out of no where. He appeared right behind Thor and without any hesitation he stood next to him, his face was nothing but serious.

“Good afternoon.” He nodded his head, greeting you before focusing his gaze back onto his brother.

“Thor, brother, may I speak to you for a moment?” His hand still laid on his brothers shoulder. Thor nodded his head and took a drink of the beverage in his hand. After a moment of awkwardly standing there, Loki rolled his eyes.

Alone.”

Thor finally took a hint before holding a finger up to you as reassurance that he’ll return. They both went into the empty hallway outside of the ballroom, leaving you to sit on a bar stool alone.

“Brother. What are you doing? I thought you said you liked that other woman?” Loki put his hands on his hips and stared up into his brothers eyes.

“Well I do believe that you fancy lady (Y/N). And I do believe you’ll never tell her because your ego is too big for that. Yes, I do indeed like Jane but it’s hard to have a relationship if we never really see each other.
If you don’t confess your feelings towards (Y/N)…”

Thor closed his eyes while Loki ran his god-like hands through his long Raven hair in irritation.

“Then what? You’ll make her yours? Mark my words, brother, if you dare lay a finger on (Y/N) then you’re going to need a new way to wield Mjölnir for as you will not have the hands to do so.”