Feathers

(A/n) these next few chapters or so---will be in first person...I think that's what I did.. idk. 😂🤦‍♀️

Word count: 1,781

Summary:  (Y/n) teases Loki with a feather, and then it becomes more.

(#me realizing this sounds crappy already) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

***

"Come on, Loki, be still!"

            His eyes are closed tight as he struggles against his chains and growls, “I’m trying, darling.”

            You try not to laugh but it’s impossible with him squirming the way he is. You love the way his muscles jump a split second before his whole body jerks. You touch the same spot on his ribs over and over with your feather to see how long he can keep it up. When you finally decide to stop, Loki sighs with relief. 

  “I think I should do this more often,” you say, teasing the end of the feather in a circle around his nipple. “I like seeing you squirm.”

            Loki tenses as you make tighter circles, bringing his nipple to hardness. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, darling,” he practically growls.

You smile and trail the tip of the feather across Loki’s chest to his other nipple and start the slow circling process over. He’s still struggling against his bonds, half – heartedly now and his body is a bit more relaxed.

            Loki licks his lips and makes little sounds of pleasure in his throat. You drag the feather slowly over to his collarbone and pull it slowly across to the hollow of his throat, sending him arching; his head tilts back.

            He growls, a low sound, when you tease the feather over the line of his throat, and tickle his jaw with it. You pull the feather across Loki’s lips, smiling as he huffs.

            “I hope you’re having fun,” Loki mutters under his breath.

            “Oh yes,” you reply, trailing the feather down the center of his chest and down to his stomach, making him squirm even more.

You trace the feather inside his hipbone, on tender skin, and he growls. You notice Loki’s cock twitching, starting to harden.

            You drag the feather across his balls, and Loki’s hips jerk up. He lets out a slow, hissing breath. His body bows when you bound and pull the feather up the underside of his cock, stopping to tease at the nerves on the head.

His breaths are shallow when you run the edge of the feather against the ridge of his cockhead, and he stops breathing completely when you pull it away in one quick motion.

            He holds his breath while you watch his tensed muscles start to slowly relax. When he finally takes a deep breath and lets it out shakily, you start teasing just inside his hipbone again. Loki jerks and whimpers, pulling at his bonds, clearly straining.

            You start to move the tip of the feather down his thigh, and he spreads his legs wide as you bring the feather down to his knees. You make your way down to the arch of his foot, tickling until he laughs shakily and pulls it away. You linger for a moment before starting the slow ascent up his other leg.