Perks of a Stark

S

ummary:  Loki is dating tony stark's oldest daughter, aka (y/n), and he's dragged to a publicity event for stark industries. he's miserable, until he sees you in that dress... only then is he able to tolerate the night

!lowercase!

First person

Word count, 2,013

•·················•·················•

loki straightened his tie, standing in front of the mirror with a huff. he had gotten ready in your room, considering he was miserable and didn't want to go to this ridiculous event tony, (your father), was holding.

his black suit with green accents was pressed to perfection, by you, of course, the only woman he ever trusted with his clothing. he had a very specific style, classic, sleek, elegant, black, and green.

you had stuck to that style as well tonight, wearing a green satin dress that draped your figure with perfection. your heels matched your clutch, and your nails matched your dress. you always had a knack for fashion, it was one of the things loki loved about you. you knew exactly what to pair together, what color combinations would work, you're the only reason the avengers' uniforms didn't clash.

he sat on your large bed, still unmade from this morning, where loki had given you quite the wake-up call.

"fuck!" you said breathlessly, loki's cock ramming into you at a merciless pace. you laid on your stomach, face smushed to the mattress as your ass stuck in the air, giving loki the perfect angle to rail you into oblivion and turn your brain to mush.

as you walked from the bathroom, eyes on him, he wanted to go another round. "my love," he smirked, standing and walking over to you with his arms outstretched to you.

you put yourself in his hold, your arms wrapping around his shoulders, playing with the ends of his hair. "you look ravishing."

you smiled, "thank you. your tie's messed up," you moved your hands to fix his tie, his hands traveling from your waist to your back, lower lower lower until you give him a playful glare, the god stopping his hands right above your ass.

he smiled down at you fixing him, as you always did. before events, after intimacies, when he awoke from bad dreams. you patted his chest, snapping him out of a love-filled trance. he had purposefully messed up his tie, you knew that. if he did it on accident he could have easily fixed it with the wave of his finger. he just loved to see you take care of him.

"we gotta go, handsome," you sighed, knowing he dreaded having to walk along a dingy red carpet and get your picture taken, get asked questions by bloodthirsty reporters, and seeing you in a dress that did nothing but make the tent in his dress pants want to grow.

you walked ahead of him, his fingertips in yours as you dragged him along, out of your bedroom and into the hallway. loki had his own floor in the tower, right below you, but he was barely ever there. tony knew. the cleaning company would constantly tell him that the apartment looked the same as they left it a week ago.

"also," you said, glancing back at him and his slight frown, "you really should just move up here, let my dad give your floor to someone else." he shrugged, "i never have time to talk to him, i'm too busy babysitting his brat of a sister," he joked, smacking your ass as he walked past you to get your coat.