Lee & George

Smut warning!!!

Fred's pov:

Please, please don't give me those eye's.

Then she did it. She gave me the eyes. Those eyes.

"Lillith can leave" I spoke. I couldn't help it. She barely looked at me. I really need to get ahold of myself.

"WHAT?! No way she's the main person who got us into this." George said crossing his arms.

"Stop falling for her puppy eyes. Lillith go sit down." he said pushing her shoulder.

She did her natural eye roll and walked back to her seat.

"George grab the beans we've been working on! You guys can be our test subjects." I said happily.

"We are any way" Ron said rolling his eyes. He's hanging out with Lillith to much.

"True!" George said as he gave one of the beans to everyone.

"What exactly are these supposed to do?" Lee said sitting up. He turned his head to George. I watched George stiffen at his gaze.

Bloody hell. They're really in love with one another. George needs to stop worrying about what others think.

He's going to loose Lee. Not only would that hurt Lee my best friend. But it would break George.

"Nothing important now eat them." George said covering his shyness with confidence.

"Actually Lee come with me." George said reaching his hand out to Lee. I'm so bloody confused.

Lee took his hand and they exited the room. Odd.

I turn my head and see Lillith. She looks absolutely drunk. PERFECT!

The bean works!

We wanted these beans to work so that when you eat one. You become completely intoxicated. You can use these on a friend or something for blackmail. Or whatever suits you honestly.

Lee's pov:

George walked me into the hall closet. Uhm is he going to kill me?

"What are we doing?" I said as he closed the door. He turned to me. He's showing no facial expression.

He walked closer to me. I felt my breath stop in the middle of my throat. "George..everything okay?" I said unsure of what his actions are.

He kept moving twords me. I backed up a step but automatically hit the shelf. I hit my head on it. Ow.

I looked down rubbing my head. That was until I saw socks infront of me. I looked up and George was standing right infront of me.

I felt heat rush to parts of my body. And I mean all parts..

"Did you eat the bean?" he asked in a low husky voice. I shook my head no. It was still in my hand.

"Give it to me" he said taking my hands into his. I placed the bean in his hand. He then threw it onto the ground. Huh?

He moved one of his hands onto my waist. I gulped hard. He looked down. Shit.

I saw the smirk grow on his face. He moved his lips to my ear "Hard for me Lee?" was all he whispered.

My pants grew tighter. I can't talk holy.

He brought my ear lob into his mouth. I took in a sharp breath.

Please kiss me.

He guided his other hand up my thigh. I started to breath heavy. He then placed his hand over my hard member. I closed my shut my eyes.

Please don't stop.

"What do you want from me Lee?" he said kissing my jawline. I gulped even harder then before. He kept kissing.

"Come one baby boy use your words." he said as he stopped kissing me. He made eye contact.

Please never stop using that name.

I can't take this. If he doesn't do something right now I swear.

He started to use his hand to go up and down my member. I felt my eyes water. Not from pain or being uncomfortable.

To much pleasure. Him touching me was enough.

"You. I-i need you p-please." were the words I finally got out. He brought his hand that was on my waist up. He dragged it over my torso to my neck.

He gripped it lightly.

Then he finally did it.

I felt his lips connect with mine. I let out a sigh of satisfaction. I kissed him back. Hard.

I need his lips. They're so much better then I imagined. I moved my hands up to his hair. I let my fingers get tangled as I pulled him closer.

My chest met his. I hope he can't feel how fast my heart is beating right now.

He picked his pace up on my member. I tried to hold it back but I moaned into his mouth. He then slid his tounge in.

He took over. I had no chance over his dominance. I whimpered.

He pulled away out of breath as was I.

"Do you want me to stop?" he said as he connected his lips to my neck. "No. Please no." I said in desperation.

"knees. Now come on." he said quickly pulling away from my neck. I nodded on dropped to my knees. I pulled down his shorts.

I could see the outline of him. My eyes widend. This isn't all fitting.

He threw his shirt to the side.

I felt my member throb. I pulled down his boxers. His man hood sprung out.

I quickly took it into my palm. "please Lee.." he said barely above a whisper.

I nodded and took him in my mouth. "Fuckk.. Good boy.. Use that pretty mouth for me now." I quickly started to move my head.

I can't take this. I need to touch myself. I pulled my shorts along with my boxers. I started to palm myself as I sucked him.

He placed his hands in my hair. "Good job baby...a little faster come on.. I know you can do it." he threw his head back as he spoke. I moaned as he is in my mouth.

I picked up my pace. I can't fit him all in my mouth. I used my other hand to rub where I couldn't reach.

As I sped up on him I sped up on myself. I looked up at him. His abs glistening with sweat. His hard chest moving up and down quickly.

I felt him twitch. He's close. So was I though.

He looked down at me. He removed the tear pricking at my eye. He was smirking. Then he noticed me touching myself.

His smirk drop.

Please slap me.

He went to say something but groaned. I then felt him shoot down my throat. He started thrusting into my mouth.

I heard him say curses under his breath. I picked up my pace even more on myself.

He pulled himself out of my mouth. I swallow. I swallowed it all.

He then slapped my cheek. It made my cheek sting a little.

Yes.

"I never said you could touch yourself." he said with a dark tone. I stop my motion. I shook my head no.

"Then why are you? Huh?" he said poking his tounge into his cheek. "I couldn't help it." I whisperd. My throat hurts from him being so big.

"Stand up." he said basically pulling me up. Once I was up he grabbed my member in his hand.

The only sound heard was my moan. I hate how he makes me feel this way.

Then there was a knock at the door.