Seeing Her

Fred

I wake up to not only a pounding headache but pounding on my door. I groan as I rub my eyes. The pounding doesn't stop.

I sit up grabbing a t-shirt and throwing it on. I unlock the door opening it. I see an angry Ron and Lee.

Probably here to beat the shit out of me again.

I deserve it. I hurt the only person who understood me. In a different way then George. I hurt someone so pure and kind. Just for some money. And pride.

I snap out of my thoughts as Lee shoves a box into my chest. I wrapp my hands around it as I looked into it confused.

I feel a sting of pain in my heart.

It's everything I had given Lillith. Even our movies and songs?! I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Is she okay..?" I asked hesitantly. "Because you'd give a shit." Lee spat at me.

I cleanch my jaw as anger builds up in me. I want to say something. But I haven't the right. I made it seem like she was nothing to me.

Which in reality it's the complete bloody opposite.

"she's fine. Much better without you." Ron said with a glair. I feel a pit in my stomach.

Maybe she is better without me. Maybe this was for the better?

With that they both turned and left. I walked back into my dorm as I shut it with my foot. I walk back to my bed placing the box down.

I take out all the books I had given her. The movies, all the songs. Then I came across all the photos.

A photo from first year. Then a photo from third and fifth. And the one mum took of us at the beginning of this year.

I let the tears flow as I let everything hit me. How could I have said something like that to her.

I'm disgusted with myself.

I look at the time realizing I'll be late for lessons.

Maybe she'll be there. I just want to see her. I mean I want to hold her once more in my arms. But I know that won't be happening.

I'll just have to do with seeing her.

I quickly put on my uniform walking into the common room. Harry, Ginny, and George are talking.

They look up at me. All of them giving me mixed emotions.

I quickly turn walking out of the common room. I walk down all the stairs. I keep my eye's open looking for my curly haird girl.

I make it to the Great Hall. I sit at the front of the Gryffindor table. I don't bother to look at the food. I just want to see her. I have two lessons with her which is DADA and herbology.

George and Ginny walk in sitting next to me.

They're talking something about quidditch but I'm not paying attention. Ron, Harry, and Hermione walk in. They sit down with Ron and Harry sending me glairs.

George moves next to me patting me on the shoulder.

"I don't think she's coming." he said in a pity voice. I shake my head no. She has to come.

"She will, she probably can't find her bag again." I said trying to not doubt her coming.

Lee walks through the doors. I've seen him give some nasty glairs. But nothing compares to the one he's sending to George and I.

George stands up walking twords him. Everyone is being too loud so I can't hear anything they're saying. George put his hand out to hold Lee but Lee quickly shoved his hand back.

Lee started talking but I could tell it was more of a lecture. He looks over George's shoulder looking at me. He rolls his eyes bringing his attention back on George.

Lee shoves past George knocking his shoulder. Lee doesn't spare me the time of day. He walks over to the professor's table talking with them all.

Probably asking for late work.

That's my sign that she's not coming. I let out a deep sigh. George walks back over to me sitting down.

"We're both pieces of shit." he said slumping back. "Not as much as I am." I replied rubbing my hands over my face.

The doors open once more.

It's her.

I feel a smile creep upon my face. But it fades once I see her puffy eye's. Her hair isn't perfectly done how she likes it. Her lips look chapped. She hates that.

Lee walks over to her pulling her in. She gives a sigh and smiles ever so lightly.

She turns and makes eye contact with me. Her eyes are something I'll never get over. That shade of Hazel. They aren't as sparkly like the usually are.

They start to gloss.

Please don't cry my love.

Her lip quivers as she pulls it in between her teeth.

This is my fault I'm causing her pain.

I feel my eyes sting but I quickly blink them away. I can't sit here. It's only hurting her.

She can't even look at me without feeling pain. I think I'm going to be sick.

I stand up making sure while I walk out I leave a big gap between us. As I walk past her she looks down at her feet.

I stop.

I open my mouth ready to tell her how much she means to me. Tell her I'm sorry. Start with the stupid apology hoping she forgives me.

She's better off without you.

I move my feet once more. I push through the doors. I loosen my tie as I feel like I can't get enough oxygen.

I let my feet guide me. Take me anywhere. I relize I'm in the quart yard. I sit down on the bench. I lean forward placing my elbows on my knees. I place my face in my hands.

I rub my eyes thinking everything over like I have for the hundredth time.

"Hey."