The Parents?

Fred

I take a cigarette out placing it in between my lips. Taking my lighter out lighting it. I look out of the astronomy tower.

I inhale the smoke before releasing it. I shake my head trying to stop the emotions wanting to come out.

I made her think she's not beautiful.

She's fucking gorgeous. How could she have believed that. I ruined everything.

I feel a pat on my back. I turn my head to see Riddle. I roll my eyes before moving my eyes back to the dusky sky.

"Thanks Weasley. Here's your pay." he put his hand in his pocket pulling out a bag. He handed me the bag smirking.

"I didn't think you'd be that harsh on her. Better than I had expected." he said as he let out a laugh.

"Why couldn't you have left me alone? She's never going to talk to me again." I said as I took in another inhale.

"I didn't do anything. I gave you a dare waving a shiny prize at you. Your the one that took it. No one else did that." he said placing his hands once again in his pockets.

"You threatened to ruin the biggest dream my brother and I had." I said standing up straight.

"That was only a push. You could've said no. And still had a slim chance of making that shop work." he placed his hand on my shoulder as he spoke.

"But now you know you have a clear chance at it. Just at the cost of your dear Lillith." I wasn't looking at him but I could feel the cheeky smirk on his face.

"What do you even have against them?" I said finally averting my eyes on him.

"Nothing to do with them. More like there parents." his voice got more intense as he spoke.

Their parents? They haven't been around for years what?

"What?" I took a step back from him shocked from his words.

"I'm not telling you anything Weasley so. I'll be off now. Have fun trying to get your lover back." he said turning and waving.

Their parents? I thought they had started a new life or something in the muggle world. Considering their selfish ass holes.

I finish my cigarette dropping it on the floor rubbing it with my foot.

I make my way back to the common room. On my way I see George and somone else.

Who's he talking to so secretly?

I walk behind him.

"Who are you talking to?" I said looking past him. Seeing Lee.

Lee rolled his eyes at my presence. Bringing his attention back to George.

"Gotta go,wouldn't want people seeing you with the freak" Lee said turning and walking away.

George let out a breath he had been holding before turning to me.

"Thanks." he said rolling his eyes.

"Hey, I had nothing to do with that situation." I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"You kinda did. Not only is he mad at me for what I did but he's also mad at me for what you did." he said before he began to walk.

I quickly trailed behind him.

"You had nothing to do with that." I spoke as I moved the hair out of my eyes.

"Why did you even do it? Seriously Fred? A fucking dare?" he stopped in his footsteps turning to me.

"Look you don't even know what happened." I said trying to defend myself.