How'd We Get Here.

Lee

I've looked everywhere for Lillith. Where the hell is she? I dont know where else to go.

I'll ask fuck up one and two.

I walk up to the dorms. I start banging on the door as hard as I possibly could. They never wake up.

No answer.

I'll try again. I continue to bang.

No answer.

Okay I'm going in.

I swing the door open scanning the room. Oh. Why is lillith here?

I hear a groan. I turn seeing George slowly waking up. Shit.

I didn't mean to wake him up. I mean I did. That's not the point right now.

I walk over to him sitting on his bed. I stroke the strands of hair out of his face.

Why did you have to say it?

Why couldn't you have done anything else?

I wish I could forget it. But I can't. I want to be with you. But your far too ashamed to ever be public.

I don't have an issue with being private. But I have an issue with being a secret. And a burden.

His eye's slowly flutter open.

I jump up quickly moving to Lillith's side. I quickly shake her.

"OI, fuck off" she said in a raspy voice shoving me. I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

I felt hot breath on my neck. And a head leaning on my shoulder. My face heats.

"Lay with me?" George said squeezing me tighter.

I want to. I do.

Maybe just once wouldn't hurt.

I nod slowly.

He pulls me slowly back to his bed. He crawls into the sheets. I follow along with him. Once I lay down he pulls me to him.

He snuggles himself in the crook of my neck. Wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel my heart shudder.

He starts planting soft kisses on my collar bone. I let out a breath easing into his touch.

He snakes his hands into my shirt. Moving them across my torso. His kisses start to become more intense.

Stop this Lee.

He pulls my shirt over me. Kissing under my jaw. He knows exactly where to kiss.

I groan lightly at the feeling.

No. I will not have makeup sex. Is that what he thinks of me?

Shove him off me standing up. I grab my shirt pulling it back on.

"Wait, Lee I'm sorry.." George said grabbing my waist again. I try to move him off me. He's got a strong grip on me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to feel your skin again. Please. Don't go. I can't sleep properly without either you or alcohol anymore. Please." He spoke as he shoved his face in my lower back.

I feel the air in my throat stop.

"Ahem." Lillith said standing up.

"I'll be on my way." she said grabbing her half drank water bottle.she starts walking to the door. She stops and turns to Fred.

Grabbing his pillow from under his head smacking him with it. He groans waking up.

She pulls him up. Then pulls him out of the room.

What?

I don't want them alone together.

I was lost in my thoughts till George pulled me down to his lap.

I gasp a little startled.

"I'm sorry, for everything again. I won't even touch you.. Just.. Lay with me." he squeezed me almost suffocating me.

"Fine." I said shortly.

He pulled me back under the covers moving away from me. I watched as he closed his eyes. I hesitate before I place my hand on his cheek closing my eyes.

How'd did we all get here? Weren't we all just a bunch of kids trying to fit in?

Now I've let George consume me in ways I didn't think I could be. But the worst thing is the fear if he doesn't feel the same.

If I'm his experimental toy. Somone to use and throw away if the test trials weren't enough.

I was easing into him more. But then he titled me the "Freak". That day replays in my head.

Not many days do but that one day just sticks out to me. The betrayal and hurt in that day is what I think about the most.

About how I let his simple words dig so deep into me. How I let the words make me rethink myself in so many ways.

I open my eyes seeing George was fast asleep. I slowly remove my hand and move out of the sheets.

I wish I could stay George. But I can't forgive you for something you said so easily.

I bite my tounge as I walk out of the room. Closing the door lightly. I let a few tears shed.

I'll get over it I guess.