The Weasley Twins Truth

Fred

I got a note telling me to meet at the astronomy tower at 7am. Who the hell is even awake at this time willingly.

I walk up the steps as I see him. I fucking hate him.

"You'll do it today." he said while gripping the railing. I felt a lump grow in my throat. "Why today. I thought you wanted it to last longer." I replied trying to hold it off.

"Considering your brother hurt her brother so deeply. I think it'll really balance it out for them. Then they'll hate you and your brother even more than I intended at first." I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Isn't that a bit more cruel." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"What you agreed to was cruel by itself. Either you do it and I give you your gallons. Or. I make sure you never open that shop"

I fucking hate this guy.

"What time." I said quickly.

"hmmm how about at lunch. Would bring memories for Lee." he said laughing a little at the end.

"Done." after I spoke I quickly turned away walking down the steps. I feel sick to my stomach.

It's worth it.

I know it is.

Lillith

I rub my eye's as the sun beams into my room. I look at the time. Shit. It's already 10:30am.

I look down seeing Lee. He's clawed onto me like he'll die if he let's go. Not only that I have Cha Cha who is like rubbing my head with her paw.

I move wiggling my head. She's making me itch.

She starts slapping me like a crazy person. "Ow Ow Ow stop it." I said grabbing her.

She just looked at me. I question if she has a brain behind those big eye's some days.

I place her on my chest petting her. She purred in response.

I don't want to wake Lee. I also don't want to leave him alone though. We'll skip lessons and go to lunch.

While at lunch I'll pick up the work. Sounds like a plan.

Maybe I should make him a nice bath. I detach his arms from me putting Cha Cha in my place. She rubbing her face all over his.

I stand up grabbing my glasses. I check my phone. Wow. No text or anything. My life is sad.

I walk to the bathroom. I start a bath putting in salts, bath bombs, candles, bubbles, even rose pedals the way he likes it.

I'm going to kill George when I see him. How dare he call my brother that.

I rub the thought out of my head as I grab a towel for him. I'll paint his nails for him. The way he likes. I'll even let him use the face mask he steals from me.

I grab my record player and put on Bohemian Rhapsody. Professor Lupin gave Lee and I one of his copies.

I placed it in starting the record player. I walked over to my bed. I shook a tired Lee.

"mmmm five more minutes" he grumbled. "Come on I made you a bath." I said shaking him more. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"I'll go get us breakfast" I said kissing his head. He nodded and gave me a quick smile. I stood up putting a hoodie on with some sweat shorts. I put my convers on and walked down to the great hall.

I walked in walking to the gryffindor table grabbing two plates. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned and saw Pansy Parkinson. I stood straight up turning to her. "Hey, uhm I know we haven't really gotten along alot in the past. But uhm. I need to talk to you." she sounded concerned.