Reading a story

Lillith

I keep running.

Running as fast as I could as the air in my lungs burn and my cheeks are cold from the breeze hitting my tears.

They grab me putting a cloth on my mouth.

I start to fall feeling my knees give out and my vision get blurry.

I sit up with a cold sweat beading off of me. I'm laying in a bed. I can hear people talking why can't I see anything.

I feel arms wrap around me.

"It's okay my love it's only me your okay" Freddie said getting into the bed and pulling me back down with him.

"What happened....I thought they caught me they had me Freddie" I said trying to catch my breath as he wipes the hair off of my cheek.

"It was only a dream darling..you fainted when you were yelling in your room." He said kissing my forehead.

Confusion takes me over. No that couldn't have been a dream.I don't think it was?

"What no,it felt real Freddie". I say looking up at him for him to look a little concerned.

I stare at him for a second before moving to get out of the bed. I look around and realize I'm in Fred's bed. 

"Lillith come back" he said grabbing ahold of my waist.I fall back into his lap.

I gasp as I fall and he grunts. His grip around my waist tightened .
His wand is in his pocket.
Wait I thought that last time..

He's hard because I fell on him?! I'm frozen at the thought of it. Fred dips his face into my neck leaving kisses.

My head falls back onto his shoulder letting out a breath. One of his hands glide down to my thigh.
He starts to nibble onto my neck.

He finds my spot and my hands grasp his on my thigh and I left out a sigh of satisfaction.

He bites harder on the spot. My lips fall open into an o.

I feel him run his tongue over it. Why does this feel so good.

I bite my lip trying to hold back the sounds I want to release.

"Don't hold your sounds back Lillith I want to hear them" he mused against my skin.

His hand on my waist moves just barely under my skirt. "Can I touch you?" He asked kissing my cheek.

I gulp. I want this.. desperately bad I want this.

"Yes Freddie" I say softly turning my face twords his. He latched his lips onto mine. How I missed his lips.

I kissed back nibbling on his lip. I was so focused on the kiss I didn't feel his hand going up my thigh. I do notic it when he cups me through my panties.

I gasp into the kiss and break it apart. I look into his eyes he looks scared?

"Freddie it's okay" I reassure him.

He just looks at me almost looking guilty. I scrunch my brows at him.

"Maybe we should uhm wait" he said taking his hands off of me. I feel my face flush.

Is it me? Why doesn't he want to do it?

Embarrassment takes me as I feel the butterflies in my stomach turn into the bad one's. I nod my head before standing up off his lap.

I grab my wand and phone off the table before turning to walk out the door.

"I'll see you later" I said barely above a whisper before walking out the door. Did I make him uncomfortable? Was I too heavy on his lap?!