S1 | E19 : Bambam

A/N :
It appears that someone's been quiet recently . . .

One year ago
Manoban Residence
Seoul, South Korea

Lalisa opened her door after checking who it was through her door cam. Her eyebrows lifted, a soft smile curving at the edge of her lips upon seeing Bambam.

"Do come in," she tells him.

Bambam chuckles, bringing in a ton of clothes that he handpicked just for Lalisa. "You're gonna love these."

Lalisa closed the door behind her. "Since when have I not liked any of the clothes you buy me?" The two of them headed to the living room.

As Bambam dropped the shopping bags, he excitedly said, "I saw these, and I immediately knew that it would be perfect for you so——" He halted upon seeing the mountain of files on top of Lalisa's living room table. He turns around, arching an eyebrow at her. "Kun said it was your day off."

"It is." Lalisa shrugged. Lalisa brought out his favourite apple juice from the fridge, pouring him a glass.

"You should be relaxing," Bambam scolds her, shaking his head.

"Zero workload relaxes me. And in order to attain that, I have to——" She was cut off when Bambam began to click his tongue.

Bambam sighed in disbelief at her. "You get 15 days of paid annual leave and another 15 days of annual sick leave, yet you used two of them! And that includes today!" Bambam started to massage his temples. "And remember last year? When you were a rookie lawyer? You didn't take any leaves."

Lalisa massages her temples, calming herself down and preventing herself from debating with Bambam. "At least I'm at home and away from my workplace, right?"

"You literally have your own office at home." Bambam frowns. "Everywhere is considered your workplace as long as you bring your laptop and briefcase with you."

Lalisa shrugged, pouring herself a glass as well. "Hey, I'm here at home. I'm comfy, even in comfy clothes and stuff. What I'm doing is just a good use of my leave."

Bambam rolls his eyes. "I heard you wouldn't even take this leave if Jennie and Taehyung hadn't forced you to."

Lalisa sighed, knowing how it was gonna end and how much more of an earful if this topic kept going on. So, she casually averted the topic. "What's up with the unexpected visit, by the way?"

"I have news, but I don't want to break it to you this early. So, try these outfits on first before I tell you." He smiled at her as he accepted the glass of apple juice she handed him.

"Which one should I try on first?" she asks, checking all the shopping bags one by one.

Bambam gave her a warm smile, momentarily standing up to check the shopping bags. "Let's see . . ." he mumbles, seemingly excited to see how she would look with the clothes he bought.

Lalisa's eyes fixated on him. She had an idea of what he was going to say. However, she chose to act clueless about it. Although she looked like she was fine, her eyes turned into crescents as she observed how excited he was. What she really felt was the opposite.

Kun met up with her last week to inform her that Bambam and her girlfriend had broken up again. She had already predicted his next move after the breakup — but it seemed more serious this time.