1

Amaya would make her way to class, her hair loose in wild tendrils of red around her head. She had braided a section for appearance, her bag also being accessorized with a small key chain. The key chain she never left for school without. She would open her classroom door, her eyes casting down as the room turned to face her.

"Class, today we welcome our new exchange student. Takahashi, Amaya. She will be joining us from now on. Takahashi?"

Amaya felt suffocating under the scrutiny of her peers, her eyes closed as she took a small breath and bowed. She was more aware of her uniforms short skirt as she done so, her voice thankfully not shaking as she spoke.

"Please, I am in your care."

As she stood she gave a kind smile to her peers, immediately noticing a boy towards the middle of the room with black spiked hair, his middle tuft being bleached blonde. Next to him a shaved head boy. They had a look on their face that made Amaya have to do a double take.

"Takahashi, right back seat by the window." She gave a nod as the teachers words filled her ears.

She walked over, passing the two boys as their eyes followed her. She would take her seat and as the teacher began the class, she would begin taking notes. Something told her that today would be rather interesting.

☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆

As the class ended, Amaya would collect her things, placing her books back in her bag.

"Takahashi?"

Amaya would turn her green eyes, staring at the one who spoke. She smiled seeing it was a girl she didn't know yet, she was beautiful, her soft hair laying over both shoulders, she wore glasses and had kind blueish-silver eyes. Her complexion was flawless having only a mole by her bottom lip.

"That would be me, hello."

She would offer a hand as Amaya shouldered her bag. Amaya took the hand and shook as the girl spoke.

"I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, Manager of the boys volleyball team. I heard you were going to be joining as an assistant?"

Amaya would nod, a bit disheartened. She didn't get a team assembled in time so a Kurasuno dance squad wasn't going to happen.

"Well, were no dance team but I think once you meet everyone you'll see that it might not be so bad."

Her words were to be encouraging and soon both girls would walk together to the gym. Club activities had been going on for a few weeks now but Amaya had opted to wait, having hoped for a last minute assembly. She kept her eyes down as Kiyoko spoke, her mind not on the words coming out of her mouth but more on the crushing disappointed that she would have to keep doing dance as a solo thing and as a hobby.

As they reached where they were going, Kiyoko opening the door and soon Amaya would be met with three familiar faces and nine others.
The two boys from her class would both jump to shower Kiyoko with affection but upon seeing Amaya they would stop.

"You're... Takahashi, right?"

The shortest asked making her nod. Kiyoko would just walk off, followed by a puppy-like Tanaka.

"And you're Nishinoya." She looked up at him, shorter than Nishinoya.

The boy would smile wide, being polite to her as he ignored his heart beat.

"Takahashi, come here a second please?"

She'd look to Kiyoko and call back, "oh uh, sure!"

"I'll see ya around then?" Nishinoya asked to which Amaya would blink at him before giving a slight giggle and looking away.

"Yes, a lot more than you made that sound."

She would then walk past him, leaving him to stand stiff, blushing darkly. Amaya would be introduced to a tall man, he had blonde hair, pulled back by a hair band. "Couch Ukai, this is Amaya Takahashi. I'll be teaching her to take over being Manager when I graduate."

Amaya would bow as Ukai just nodded, "Takahashi huh? Well it's a pleasure to meet ya Red. Go get changed and Let's introduce you to the team, ok?"

"Yes sir."