5

Amaya would be practicing less of her dancing due to the agreement she made. She currently stood outside the gym, listening as balls both the skin and ground. She could hear the squeaking of their shoes and would give a slight smile as she watched them all train so hard.

As she walked in, she would be ushered to hand out water bottles. The girl was quiet, her eyes lost in thought a moment.

"Hey Takahashi, you ok?"

When Amaya looked up she was confronted with Nishinoya, his eyes seeming to hold worry.

"Hm... I'm alright just thinking."

He would move to stay next to her, drinking from his bottle before prying, "What about?"

She would cast her eyes down, the woman seemingly distraught before she spoke up.

"Well, I'm thinking about changing my hair..."

He blinked at this and then tilted his head, "Like a cut? Want an opinion or something?"

She would shake her head no, "like a dye. Like I should get rid of all my natural colour."

Nishinoya was quiet, taking in how she seemed to be thinking hard about it. He would then look up before he gave his input.

"Hm... Ya know, Hinata and you have a lot in common but I've noticed you're both very different..."

She would raise a brow at this, turning curious eyes on her peer.

"You're both red heads, you both are driven and you both zone out when you're doing what you like the most." She would then go to retort but he would continue, "you're different though. He continued pushing himself, he didn't give up, he don't let his short height stop him at all, and he lets his skills speak for him. Maybe you two should speak to each other? Trade stories?"

Nishinoya gave a bright smile, a smile that she recalled from before. Her eyes widen slightly as she watched him walk back out to the court. He winked and she tensed up.

It's like when he called her cute, her heart started racing and she felt the need to run away.

"Amaya-chan are you ok?"

She gave a startled squeal earning surprised looks from the one wanting her attention and the coach but slight chuckle from Daichi and Sugawara.

"Y-yea kiyoko I'm grrrreat! J-just lost in thought!" She stuttered bashfully.

"I see... Thinking about Nishinoya? You were staring at him."

She would shake her head no, making her hair move from the force. She then would go silent looking away, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, I need to go today, I was going to ask if you minded helping them all clean up on your own."

Amaya would blink before offering a nod, "Oh, uh, sure."

She would then watch as Kiyoko gave a thanks and began walking off, heading away. Amaya would then go back to watching the guys. Her eyes shifted from Nishinoya practicing dives to Hinata who seemed to be arguing with Kageyama. She would then take in Nishinoya's words and look down.

Maybe she should speak to him...