32

Kenma and Amaya had walked together to her school, Amaya smiling and full of energy while Kenma seemed calm and almost in his own world. In another world maybe they would have been a power couple.

Stopping at the gate, Amaya would spot the one who stole her heart. Her green eyes taking a dreamy glaze, a look Kenma has seen before. He would cut his eyes over to where her eyes landed. Now Kenma's would widen in surprise, but he would smile and look to her again.

"Go get him."

She would shake her head no, blushing darkly. Kenma would take a deep breath and call out, "Yo Nishinoya! Come here!"

All eyes on Kenma, his frame staying relaxed and he didn't smile at all. He kept strong, watching as the Kurasuno libro came jogging over.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, the only response he received was Kenma pushing Amaya into Nishinoya. Her face went pure red as Nishinoya held her up as if it was natural. He would give Kenma a sharp glare, the two having a stare off.

Kenma would turn now, a hand up as he left.

"Take care of her, otherwise you'll have more than me to worry about." Was his last words.

Nishinoya would relax now, tilting his head in confusion before he looked to Amaya. She was still red in the face as Nishinoya pulled her back to check on her.

"You ok Amaya?"

"Y-yea... Um I'm great Yū."

"What was his deal??"

"Oh um.... We decided to just be friends because I like someone else."

She spoke honestly, catching Nishinoya by surprise. The two walking together towards class.

"And who would that be?" He teased her, making her look away and give a nervous laugh.

"I'll give you a hint, they are on a boys volleyball team."

They stopped in front of their classroom, face to face as Nishinoya took her hint to heart. She just smiled to him happily.

"Good luck figuring out who. Also could you let the coach know I won't be there today?? I have to practice with Cho for the upcoming round."

"Oh, uh, yeah sure." And with that she went in first, heading to her seat. As Nishinoya joined he would be questioned by Tanaka.

"So, what was that about??"

"She likes someone else, someone on a boys volleyball team."

"Sorry to hear that man."

"Huh? Oh no I meant she likes someone other than that Nekoma guy."

Tanaka would get closer, making a knowing face, "My money's on Hinata."

Now Nishinoya would look at his friend and teammate as though he had lost his mind.

"Alright everyone, let's get into the lesson." Their teacher spoke up, shutting all conversation down.

☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆

"How are things with Nishinoya?"

Amaya and Aimi we're doing their stretches as Aimi questioned her.

"Eh, Kenma and I decided to be just friends and I guess he gave Nishinoya his blessing?? I don't know, this morning was weird. But I think things are going fine."

Aimi would put one leg up over her head, Amaya going down into a split.

"What about you? Do you like anyone??"

"Hm... Not really. Why? Got someone you want to introduce me to?"

Amaya would giggle a bit and shrug, "I can think of a few guys." She would reach over for her bag, grabbing her phone to show a couple of pictures.

Aimi would look, swapping her legs now. She would give a snide smirk before shrugging, "I have seen two that I kind of like." Now standing together the two would make a move to put their phones up.

"So your story, how do we tell it?"

Aimi would go quiet, thinking a moment before moving to take Amaya's hand.

"Think of the most basic, cliché story for the bully arc. Make the expectations high and add in a drunk dad. How do we make that a dance story??"

"We can figure it out... Um... Do you want to talk about it?"

Aimi thought a moment, contemplating before shaking her head no.

"Let's just get to work ok?"

Amaya would nod, dropping the subject. She was sure if Aimi wanted to talk, she would.