6

It was the weekend, Amaya would be waking up, her eyes staring at the clock before she moved to sit up.

"So early..." She murmured, fixing her shirt that had risen. With a long yawn she would stumble her way out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower. Amaya had plans today, sleep couldn't be allowed to stop her.

As she dried her hair and pulled it into two buns atop her head, she noticed her phone ringing. Without looking she answered tiredly, "hm? Amaya Takahashi speaking."

Her heart dropped and her eyes went wide before they fell.

"Yes ma'am. It will just be me though." She would bite her lip before furrowing her brows in slight annoyance before she responded, "Of course, what day?" She would then nod, "of course Mum, love y-" the line went dead and Amaya's mood would be just as such. She would get dressed and start out the door, placing her sunglasses on.

I need to make sure I have nothing else planned.

☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆゜+..+゜☆

"Amaya-chan! Hey!"

She sat alone, legs crossed when she heard the voice of one Shoyo Hinata. She smiled a kind smile and waved him over.

"I ordered you a chocolate milkshake." He joined her, sitting across where the milkshake stood. She had one as well, a vanilla one, both topped with a cherry.

"Ah, Thank you! So what's up? You said you wanted to talk right??"

She would nod as she explained, "You see, I expressed wanting to dye my hair to Nishinoya. He then pointed out that you and I were similar... He suggested we talk a bit."

Hinata would blink as if trying to take it all in, then with one brow raised he would tilt his head like a confused puppy.

"Why?"

Now I would blink.

"Why would you want to dye your hair?? And how are we similar, I don't want to dye mine."

Amaya would look away and sigh one hand on her chin, propping her head as she explained, "I've developed disdain over the years.... I'm half Japanese but because I look like my mom, people think I'm some dumb foreigner."

Hinata would get a huff and sit back with a grunt, "Well I don't think you're dumb, I don't know about the others but Nishinoya don't think your dumb neither does Kageyama." He would then point out, "I think it's dumb to let people pressure you into changing. Like what about your eyes?? You don't think the green won't make you a target next? Or what about not being able to find a dance team? Look, Amaya-chan, people will bully us no matter what, I still get teased because I'm short. Just ignore them all! I think I speak for the whole team when I say you're amazing! And that's just from us seeing you get along with Kiyoko and Nishinoya!"

As Hinata rambled on, Amaya would take his words to heart before tearing up just slightly. She would wipe a tear away as she smiled and just giggle a bit.

"Thank you, Hinata. Nishinoya was right, I'm glad we spoke now."