3 - short chapter

(1. It's a short chapter as I ended up having to go to the hospital and am already late posting a chapter for you all ;-; 2. The dance above is how I imagine Amaya would move. Please be sure to take time if possible to show love to the original dancer(s) by passing a like to the performance as dancers work just as hard as musicians, painters and even those of us who write. Thank you 💜)

Amaya was already in the gymnasium early, her long hair pulled up into two high waterfalls of red. Her green eyes seeming to shine a little as she was alone. She had changed her clothes to gym clothes, her shoes removed and she had a small jukebox playing in the corner. She had been practicing her routine since she was released for lunch, she wore no smile and yet her eyes carried her silent glee as she moved freely.

Just as she got down to her knees, hands in her hair her music abruptly stopped and once gleeful eyes now snapped to glare daggers of pure death at who stopped her. She panted softly as she puffed her cheeks slightly seeing the one who done so.

"Hey, um... Sorry! I was asked to come find you since you're our new assistant manager. You're late for class."

She blinked recognizing the black haired boy with a tuff of blonde in the front. She was trying to put a name to his face. He noticed and moved closer, closing the distance and offering his hand to her.

"The libero?" He said it more like a question as he just smiled almost nervous.

She blinked and then gave a slight smile embarrassed as she responded, "Sorry Nishinoya... You'd think I'd have an easier time with you and the other guy since we're all in the same class."

He tugged lightly as she gave him her hand and pulled her to stand, careful not to yank. Unfortunately in socks she still slid a bit and ended up slightly against his chest. His face went from surprised to awestruck very swiftly. This caused Amaya to flush red as she moved back and bowed.

"S-sorry!!" Before he could reassure her it was ok though, she took off out the door, bolting for the girls changing room. Nishinoya just watched her go, laughing a bit at her.

"For someone with such a mean glare, you sure are cute Amaya-chan...." He spoke to no one as he was alone. He would grab her phone for her and put the items up, walking to the stairs where he would wait for her feeling as if he won a lottery of some kind.

Amaya on the other hand would fall to her knees, the door having been slammed shut, and have her flushed cheeks hidden behind her hands. She had slightly wide eyes. Those who don't know her well would make the assumption she was timid, while others may think she was attracted to Nishinoya. However, those who truly know her, knew better.