Chapter 5

A/N- hello it would be amazing if you guys would comment and vote- Daniella xx

Michael's P.O.V

"What does she mean Michael!" Bethany yelled outside of school.Luckily nobody was here, we decided to skip class.

Luke and Ashton just fold their arms waiting for an answer. "Okay I kissed Emily B-But it was all just to fool her ugly ass".

"Michael! I don't care, we're done" Bethany folded her arms.
"Okay whatever" I lit up a cigarette.

I didn't care. I don't like her anyway I was just using her. All I want is to kiss Emily again.

Emily's P.O.V

Science class was next. I walk inside seeing Michael next to the seat I usually sit in.

I didn't feel like sitting with him so I sit in the seat in front of him. "Hey why aren't you sitting next to me?"
"Because I don't want to".
"We still need to work together on the project so you might as well sit next to me".

He was right. I gather my things and sit next to him.

"So uh.. I was thinking maybe we should work on the project on Friday" he plays with his binder.

"I'm sorry but I have a date with Calum".
"Oh okay whatever" he rolls his eyes.
"Maybe we can work on it tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure, at my place" he smiles.

----
Today was Wednesday. I'm going to Michael's house again and I'm kinda scared to go over his house again.

I head downstairs and wait for the bus. Calum walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey Calum" I smiled.
"So I was thinking that maybe we should have our date on Saturday instead, last minute changes".
"Oh uh yeah sure" I agreed.

Calum has been acting strange a little. Is all of this to awkward for him or what? Maybe I should stop over thinking.

The bus came and I sat next to Calum as usual, then we arrived at school.

I walked into the girls Walsh room and was immediately regretting to go in here. Bethany was in here.

"So Is this what Michael chose over me for?" She pointed at me looking up and down giving me a disgusted look.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about". Seriously I really didn't know what she was talking about Michael Hates me.

"Y-You kissed my Boyfriend you bitch!" She said mimicking my stuttering. "And you're going to fucking pay" she clenched her fist.

I quickly backed away but she grabbed a hold of my hair, having the advantage to punch me in the stomach and face leaving me on the floor, kicking my sides.

She left as I stood on the floor being to weak to move a muscle.

---
I get a hold of my self heading to the nurses office. She tells me to go home and get some rest.

I head home and lay on the couch. I check my phone and get two messages one from an unknown number and one from Calum.

I check Calum's first.

Calum 💘- Emily where are you? Are you skipping class?

I quickly reply to Calum.

Me- Cal I'm at my house, i didn't feel well, I'll see you tomorrow xx

Then I check the unknown number.

Unknown- Hey Em I'm so sorry what happened in coming over to your house by the way this is Michael.

How does Michael know? And why does he care if I got hurt?

Michael's P.O.V

I walk by Ashton and Luke sitting on the grass.
"Hey lads" I sit next to them.
"Hey mate" they both say.

I grab a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up. I soon see Bethany walking over to us.

"Hey Mikey". I roll my eyes at her.
"What do you want" I scoff.
"Well I just wanted to let you know that I don't think Emily will make it to your house today, shes a little bruised up from a lesson" she smirks.

"Where is she?" I stood up throwing my cigarette on the ground.
"I think she went home" she smiled.

I go towards my car and head to her house.

Emily's P.O.V

The door knocks as I knew it was Michael. I didn't want to open it but I didn't want to be rude so I opened it.

"Are you okay?" He walks in.
"Why to you care so much".
"I don't I just need to make sure that my science partner will be able to finish the project" he harshly says.

"Okay uh so, why does Bethany hate me so much?"
"She knows I kissed you".
"Oh"
"Yeah oh, but she's just jealous of you"
"No she's not" I laugh
"Yeah she is, you're beautiful Emily" he looks in my eyes and leans forward.
"Stop!" I move away.

"What?" He asks.
"I can't do this to Calum".
"Who cares about him".
"G-Get out" I point at the door
"Fine" he gets up madly and slams the door hard.