Chapter 20

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated that much lately. I'll start updating more often now.

Emily's P.O.V

It's been pretty normal hanging out with the boys everyday and watching them play. Michael moved out and started to live with his aunt. He still goes to school. It's just different not seeing him.

I've been wanting to tell Michael how I feel about him. I was going to tell him yesterday but I got scared. I decided I was going to tell him after school.

Today was Friday. After school I'll tell much how I feel and then see the boys play. The only people who know that I want to be with Michael is Ashton and Calum. I've gotten really close with Ashton lately. He's really sweet and cool. He's also a great listener and always has great advice. His laugh just immediately cheers me up.

I get off my bed and get dressed. I put my normal makeup and do my hair. I get my phone off my dresser and look at my messages and see if Luke texted me. My ring tone goes off and shows I have a text from Luke right now.

Luke- Hey Baby Girl, I'm in front💓

I go down stairs and grab my back pack and head to Luke's car. Ashton, Calum, and Michael were of course in the back seats while I always get the passenger seat.

When we arrive at school and get out the car. Everyone always stares at me. It's mostly because I always hang out with four hot boys and people think I do have sex with them but I don't.

I walk next to Michael heading inside. "Hey uh Mikey ?"

"Yeah Em?" He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"I really need to talk to you after school".

"Okay then. I'll wait for you at your locker".

The bell rings. We all head to class and say we'll meet at Lunch.

----------

All day today in class I couldn't help but think of Michael. I don't know how to say it to him. "Hey Michael I like you, now let's make out". I can't say that.

I was at lunch right now waiting for everyone else. Ashton comes but it was only him, every one else drags.

"Ashton you know I like Michael right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I wanna tell Michael how I feel about him tonight. I just don't know how to tell him or if he still likes me back".

"Emily of course he likes you, you're his world. Just say that-".

"Hey guys sorry we're late" Luke cuts Ashton off.

"Oh no, it's fine" I smile. I look turn to see Michael but I catch him already looking at me. My cheeks blush and I give him a smile, as he gives me one back and sits across from me.

"So what were you guys talking about" Calum asks.

"Oh nothing" Ashton answers.

"Ahuh, spill it Emily what's up" Luke says.

"Nothing I swear!".

"Just tell us, you've been acting all weird lately. Are you doing drugs?" Michael asks.

"Guys! I'm not doing drugs." I laugh.

"Im just thinking I want to get a piercing on my nose and dye my hair pink. But I'm scared to tell my dad that's all" I smile and see Ashton slightly laughing.

"Oh my god can I dye your hair!" Michael says cheerfully.

"I know where you can pierce your nose too" Luke adds.

"Okay sure. How about tomorrow then Michael?".

"Sure. I'll pick you up and we'll go to my aunts".

The bell rings and we all get up and throw away our trash. Ashton walks beside me and laughs again.

"Were you actually going to do that?".

"No! But I guess I am then" I start laughing.

"You're going to be a punk rock nerd" he laughs.

"I know. I can't believe they thought I was doing drugs".

"You never know".

"Shut Up Irwin" I playfully smack his arm.

"Anyway I'll see you at band practice then".

"Okay see you after school".

--------------------------

The last period ends and I head to my locker seeing Michael already standing there.

"Hey Mikey let me just get my things". As I put away my stuff and grab my back pack. We both silently walk out of school and walk to Ashton's house. It wasn't that awkward silence, it was that good kind of silence.

"So what were you going to tell me Emily?" He asks.

"Okay, Michael I really like you a lot, like more than friends". Michael just smiles and and looks at me. We stand there looking at each other. He leans in and kisses me. His soft pink lips against mine once again, and once again it felt amazing.

"I'm glad we both feel that way". He says.

We both start walking to Ashton's but with a smile on both of are faces.

----------------------------

We head at Ashton's house and knock on the door waiting for someone to open the door. Ashton opens the door and we go inside.

I walk next to Ashton. "I told him" I whisper and smile.

"You did that's great" he says but not in his happy voice, just dull.

"What wrong?".

"We'll tell you in a bit".

We head downstairs and see Calum and Luke sitting on the stool.

"Guys what's going on?" Michael asks.

"Our manager just called. We're going on tour with one direction" Luke says.

"What!" Michael and I say happily.

"I'm so happy for you guys".

"Yeah but we're leaving in a week" Calum says.