Chapter 24

A/n - sorry I haven't updated yet

Emily's P.O.V
His lips were placed on my collar bone trailing his kisses to my neck.
"I've missed you so much Emily" he says.
Right when we was lifting my shirt my phone started to ring.
"Shit" I mumble and check who it was.
I look at my lock screen and feel the gaze of Michael looking at it too.
'Connor has sent you a message'
Had appeared.

"Who's Connor, Emily?" Michael asks.
"Oh he's just I friend, a really good guy".

"When did you meet him? Where?"

"Woah chill Michael. I met him today on the airplane".

"What does the message say?".

I unlock my phone a view the message.

"Hey Emily, do want to meet up somewhere today it was really great meeting you today, maybe we can get to know each other?" I read the message out loud.

"He wants to have sex with you".

"No he doesn't Michael stop that!"

"Emily, he said he wants to get to know you. Maybe he wants to know how his dick feels in you! You're not going".

"You can't tell me what to do Michael".

"Okay fine then I'm coming with you!" He clenched his jaw. Wow he looks so hot.

"Fine whatever I'll tell him to meet me over here".

Michael walks out of the room to to his room to get ready. He wasn't even my boyfriend yet and he is so protective. We both have feelings for each other though why isn't he ready for commitment? I'm tired of waiting for him sometimes I just wanna let go.

He walks in my room again.

"I'm ready now we just have to wait for that Connor dude".

"Yeah we have to wait, just could of been me" I mumble the last part.

"What?" He turns back at me looking like the exorcist.

"Nothing". I feel like a brat it's cute he's kinda protective but it's kinda annoying. We aren't dating!

"He's here lets go" I tell him.
"I can't wait to meet this Connor dude".
"Oh what's that I see? Sarcasm on your tongue, you know you don't have to come instead of being an ass" I snap.

"He's the one that interrupted us!"
"So you're an ass because he interrupted us? Are you serious so you're basically mad because you didn't get into my pants ! Is that all you fucking care about? Get out Michael and don't bother following me" I walk out furiously and slam the door heading to the elevator to get down stairs.

Today was just a bad day. I hate it, I hate it so much. I was on the urge of crying. It was supposed to be a great day with my four best friends but it was the exact opposite. At least Connor might be the highlight of my day I guess.

I walk out the hotel and see Connor waiting outside.
"Hey Connor!"
"Hey Emily"
"So you wanna go to some carnival ? Or something ".

"Yeah sure as long as I get away from here"

"Sure thing" he smiles.

We walked off and just started to talk about random things. It was such a pretty day. The view was pretty we were only a few blocks away from the hotel.

"Hey so are you okay? You kinda looked pissed off"

"Well Im okay now. It's just things haven't gone as plan today".

"Oh ... Hey look the carnival is right over there"
"Last one there sucks eggs!" I shout and start running but Connor starts running and gets ahead of me. He beats me by only a few seconds but he's very tall it's not fair.

"That's no fair you have long legs!"
"Hey, hey, hey it's not my fault you're short and slow" he laughs.

"Piss off" I laugh.
"We should get on some rides lets go!" He grabs my hand and heads us to some random ride.

I reminds me of those little annoying kids that are very hyper. The thing is he's not annoying thank god.

Michael's P.O.V
She slammed the door and ran off. While I just stood there in shocked. Just like that I let her go with out chasing her. She didn't even want me to chase her either way. I feel like a complete jealous dick. I didn't want her to hang out with other guys expect the lads.

What if that Connor dude was more attractive? What if he steals her away from me? I really need to ask her to be mine before it's too late. Today has been just really bad I hope she can forgive me. I didn't mean what I said.

I'll just have to come up with a way to get her forgive me.

Emily's P.O.V
It was kinda getting late I had so much fun with Connor actually. He likes the color blue, hates sausage pizza, loves mushroom pizza, and is the same age as me. Honestly I didn't think I'd have so much fun.

"It's getting late we should get to the concert it starts in like two hours".

"yeah you're right" he stuffs he's mouth with Cotten candy. We walk back to the hotel silently but not awkward silently just a nice silent. Cars in the background, all that busy city noise which I love. He drops me off at the hotel and says goodbye that he'll see me at the concert backstage.

I walk past the lobby and head to my room which was right across from the boys room. I unlock my door and see the room light up with red lights, pink balloons, rose petals, a big teddy bear and five balloons that spell out sorry. It was very cute but looked so expensive holy fuck.

"Hey Emily" Michael's voice comes from the background. I turn around and see him standing by the dresser. I run up to him and jump to give him a bug hug.

"I'm so sorry Emily I'm just so sorry I didn't mean what I said that way, please forgive me I'm so stupid. I wasn't thinking I guess I was jealous of-" I cut him off by kissing him, to tell him that I forgive him and to shut up.

He smiles and looks at me. I loved when he looks at me. His green eyes looks so fuzzy and heart warming.

A knock comes from the door.
"You two love birds we have to go!" Ashton shouts.
"We'll be there in a second!" Michael shouts back.

"Michael this is so cute but you should return this it looks so expensive".

"The love I have for you is limitless because I love you so much Emily"
He just told me he loved me. Best feeling ever.