Chapter 9

Emily's P.O.V

I started to get ready for our date. Since we were going on a casual date, I had on a casual outfit. I had a Blink-182 shirt on with black converse and skinny jeans.

I did my hair and make up and looked at myself in the mirror one more time. "Good" I mumbled as I look at my outfit.

The door cracks open revealing my date. "You look beautiful" he hugged me. "You're not bad your self" I smirk.

Michael was looking really hot today I couldn't help but stare. He had an Iron Maiden shirt, with black jeans, and black vans.

"Take a picture it might last longer" he smiled as I blush. I totally lost my train of thought.

"Whatever don't flatter your self" he laughs at my comment.

"So should we get going?".
"Yeah we should go".

He opens the door for me as I get inside his black car. "What a gentleman" I laugh.

"Anything for you" he smiles. His smile is just amazing.

Luke's P.O.V

I knew Michael was going to bring Emily to the pizza place then to the Beach. That's where he takes every girl he's dating. So it's no surprise that he's taking Emily here.

"Tell me why are we doing this again?" Bethany whines in the car.

"Because if we ruin there date I can finally get Emily and you can get Michael, so we have to be fake dating" I huffed.

"Good plan" she smirks.

Calum's P.O.V

I was in the car with Luke, Bethany, and Trish. Trish was my date for this stupid plan. I don't want to do this to Emily.

I care about Emily. The only reason I said those stupid things to her was because Luke told me to, he has my darkest secret against me.

Emily's P.O.V

"We are here" he smiles.
"This is nice" I smile back.

We walk inside the place as we sit down at a table for two. A waitress comes by and smiles politely to us but has her eyes mostly at Michael.

"Welcome to Jenny's what would you like today!".

"We would like to have one large pepperoni pizza, a coke, and a.."

"A lemonade" I finish Michael's sentence.

"Your order will come in just a few" she hands Michael a folded piece of paper and winks. "Call me" she walks away.

I roll my eyes and see Michael smirking. "Someone is jealous".

"Im not jealous I just don't like when people flirt with my date".

"Sure, Sure but don't worry I got my eyes on you" He crumbles the paper. I felt my cheeks burning up.

As we were in the middle of the conversation I see Luke, Bethany, Calum, and girl I don't know walking in coming towards us.

"Hey guys is this where you guys are having your date? No surprise to me, what's next bowling?" Luke laughs.

"Yeah" I mumble.

"Don't feel bad Emily this where Michael took me too, then in a couple months he's going to break up with you, it's the same routine with every girl" Bethany chuckles.

"Luckily I found Luke" she adds and kisses him.

"You guys are dating I don't believe it" Michael scoffs.

"Well believe sweet cheeks" She smirks.

"Okay well we need to go back on our double date, Me and this Beautiful girl have some business to do after this" Calum wraps his arm around his date as she giggles.

They all walk to there table and sit. "Emily what Bethany said is not true, I promise you that I'll treat you different".

"Okay". That's what all I could manage to say. I didn't know wether to not believe him or just run out this place.

"You know instead of bowling you wanna just go and play laser tag?".

"Yeah of course" I smile.

We walk out of the place and head to a laser tag place. After the laser tag we went home.

As we walk inside I put my bag down. "I had a really great time Michael".

"I did too Emily" he leans in for a kiss. I quickly back away.

"Michael I don't do kisses on the first date" I smirk. He huffs at my comment.

"You're so lucky I'm so into you Emily Martinez" he wraps his arm around me as we walk up stairs.