Chapter 7

Michael's P.O.V

I kissed Emily. The kiss was amazing I may say. After we kissed she went out for a while. She came back later that night and hasn't talked to me since.

Today was Monday now. I think everyone knows by now that I live with the girl I bully. Well bullied. I don't ever want to hurt Emily again like I use to. I've changed.

Emily's P.O.V

My mind is so confused right now. I think I have feelings for Michael but I'm to scared to admit it. All he ever does is sleep with the girl and then leaves. I don't want to be one of those girls.

I haven't talked to Calum or Michael since. I miss Calum but what he did on Friday was a douche move. He's been trying to talk to me but I never reply to him.

I get dressed and do my hair and put on converse. I head down stairs seeing Michael in a Metallica shirt, a leather jacket he always wears, black jeans, and combat boots. I can't believe Ima say this but god he look hot.

I walk past him and head out the door as he follows me.

"Emily do you wanna ride?" He asks. I really didn't wanna deal with Calum today so I might as well.

"Yeah" I nod my head. We head to his car. He opens the door for me and then sits in the driver seat.
"Why aren't you talking to me?".

I huffed as I knew he was going to ask me that. "Because I'm just confused on some things and I don't need you to distract me".

"Emily, I really really like you and I wish I can take you on a date some day" he looks in my eyes.

I couldn't say no but I couldn't say yes. "I'll think about it okay?".

He smiles lightly and drives to school.

As he parked in the parking lot, we walked side by side together in the halls. I saw Calum in the hallway looking at me. Sorrow and hurt were the emotions I seen in his face.

"What are you doing with her Michael?" Luke ask's with Ashton by his side.

"Listen guys Me and Emily are going to hang out now and maybe be more than friends hopefully" he says with a pleasant smile.

Their expressions were shocked. And so was mine. Does he really want to be more than friends? Wait are we even friends?

Bethany runs through the hall way making her way towards us. "If I were you I'd stay away from whats mine".

"Bethany he lives with me how am I supposed to stay away from him" Michael just tightens the grip on his hand on my shoulder.

"Just stay away you bitch, and I wouldn't be so smart trying to Be with him all he does is uses girls to have sex and then leaves, then he will soon go back to me" she winks at Michael.

"Bethany get the fuck away from her and Me" he growls.

"Let's go Bethany" Luke wraps his arms around Bethany walking away together leaving Ashton to go on his own.

-----

I pretty much sit by myself for Lunch now. I sit by a table away from Calum and go in my phone.

"Can we talk please?" A familiar voice says. I look up seeing Calum standing by the chair.

"Fine but make it quick" I roll my eyes.

"Emily I just wanted to let you know that I'm not sorry for what I did, everyone was right why do I hang out with you? But then I realized I just felt sorry for your ugly ass" he smirks. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't you ever talk to her like that again!" Michael comes in and punches Calum in the face. Calum punches him right back.

"Michael stop!" I yell running over to Michael pushing him away.

"No! He was treating you badly".
"Michael but you did the same thing" I wipe blood off his face.

"Yeah but I-I changed and I can prove it if you will go on a date with me on Friday"

"Okay it's a date" I say forgetting that Calum and everyone was watching.