Chapter 15

A/N- Oh my god. Thank you so much for 1k reads I love you beautiful people- Daniella xx

Emily's P.O.V

"Michael!" I screamed going through the crowd. Michael was no where to be seen.

I turn around and see a red headed boy sucking face with Bethany on the couch. Michael has red hair right now. I start to panic.

I stood at least three feet away from them to get a better look. The red head and Bethany soon stop kissing. My eyes form in to tears as soon as I saw the face of the red head. Michael.

Bethany gets up and leads Michael upstairs. Tears stream down my face. I'm glad I have waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

I run through the crowd go back to where I was before. Luke stood where he was.

"Luke can you drive me home please" I sniffle.

"What happen Emily"

"Michael and Bethany" he wipes my tears.

"He's going to get it on Monday" Luke clenched his fists.
"Let's go" he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

I get into his red car and he drives to my house as I give him directions.

"Thank you Luke" I say as he drives.

"Emily it's no problem. Michael messed up big time. You're such a beautiful person and no one should ever make you cry. I know I was a dick for bullying you but it was only because I wanted to fit in with Michael. I'm so sorry. I'm in love with you Emily I just want you to know that".

"Thank you Luke. I forgive you".

He parks in front of my house. "Again thank you Luke"

"You're welcome Emily".

"Luke can come over if you want" I get out his car.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course you can even stay over my Dad won't mind".

"Oh okay" he walks inside with me.

Luke and I head upstairs and go into my room. Shit I forgot Michael lives with me.

As I get inside my room with Luke I lock the door because I didn't want Michael to come inside.

I get my phone out and text Michael.

Me- we're are done. Don't even bother to try to talk or apologize to me.

I lock my phone and look to Luke.

"You wanna have a movie night?" I put the blankets and pillows on the floor for him to sleep on.

"Yeah sure. Let's watch mean girls"

"Woah the Luke Hemmings wants to watch mean girls?" I ask surprisingly.

"Shut it" he laughs and lays on the floor. He pats on the floor, "Cuddle with me"

"Okay". I sit on the floor and cuddle with Luke putting on Mean Girls on Netflix.

Half way through the movie I start to fall asleep in Luke arms. "Goodnight beautiful" I hear Luke whisper.

Michael's P.O.V

"That was great" Bethany rolls over to the other side of the bed.

What have I done.

"I have to go" I get up naked gathering my clothes and put them on.

"Why so soon cupcake?"

"This is a mistake" I zip up my pants and run out the room with my phone in my hand.

I check my phone and see a message from Emily.

Emily- we're are done. Don't even bother to try to talk or apologize to me.

I run my hand through my hair.
"Shit".

I storm through the crowd and run to my car as fast as I could. I drive quickly to Emily's house. I fucked up big time.

I park in front of Emily's house and see Luke's car.
"What the fuck" I mutter.

I run upstairs and try to get in Emily's room. It was locked and I knew Luke was in there.

I knock on the door and wait patiently. The door opens and Luke appears in front of me.

"What do you want Michael".

"Let me see her"

"You messed up big time Michael now fuck off" he shuts the door in my face.

I turn my back at the door and slide down onto the floor.
"I love her and I messed up" I bury my hands into my face.