Chapter 18

A/N- I'm so sorry I haven't updated!

Emily's P.O.V

Today was Tuesday. I haven't spoke to Michael all day yesterday. It was literally so weird, dinner with my dad and Michael was silent. I think my Dad is suspicious about us he's always giving those looks when your parents know something.

I still really like Michael. I also like Luke too. Its so complicated.

I get ready for school and head downstairs since Luke was waiting outside for me with Calum and Ashton. For now on Luke is always giving me rides to school.

I grab my backpack and grab the door nob. I suddenly feel I cold hand touching mine. I look up seeing Michael. His beautiful green eyes meet mine.

"Oh uh sorry you can go first".

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes and walks out as I follow him.

"Don't give me that fucking attitude Clifford just because I ended things with you, you're the one who messed things up! This is my god damn house your living in so I wouldn't be so sure treating me like that".

"You think Im not over you honey? I was just using you! And you fell for it. How retarded can you be?" He laughs.

"By the way you can't tell me what to do you're not my mother" he adds.

Luke gets out the car and walks towards us.

"Leave her alone" he says
"Come on Emily" he hold my hand and we walk to his car leaving Michael standing there watching us.

"What happened back there?" Calum asks behind me.

"I'll tell you guys during lunch".

Michael said he used me. I knew it I just knew it. I should of just listen to my brain instead of my heart. My eyes started to get watery.

It's okay Emily it's okay.

I take a deep breath and try to calm down.

"Emily" Luke interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, what did you say".

"Emily we're here, are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah of course" I fake smile. Having a fake smile is all I could do right now. I hate Michael but at the same time I like him, and Luke.

We walk inside of school together and I head straight to my class since the bell just rang.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

----

I decided to sit by myself at lunch today outside. I didn't want to eat or anything. I just don't know anymore.

"Hey Emily" Luke comes walking towards me.
"What's wrong?"

"I'm just thinking".

"Well can you tell me what you're thinking".

I huff at this comment.

"Okay well look I really freaking like you but I also like Mic- " I get cut off with Luke's lips on mine.

I kissed back, but I didn't feel anything. It was nothing like Michael's kiss.

"Luke Hemmings and Emily Martinez you both have detention after school!" One of the teachers yell.

We immediately back away from each other and blush.

"I guess we have detention" I laugh.

"Yeah" he smiles.
-------------

After school Luke and I went inside Mrs.Sachez room for detention.

As I open the door and walk in I see Michael sitting down with his evil yet so hot smirk.

"For gods sake" I mumble under my breath.

I walk to the other side of the room and sit next to Luke.

"Emily sit next to Michael instead" Mrs.Sanchez says.

Shit.

I walk up to Michel and pull a chair next to him and stubbornly sit. I was nervous, scared, happy, and pissed off that I was sitting next to my ex boyfriend for an extra hour stuck in school.

"Okay guys I will be back in thirty minutes, take these buckets filled with cleaning things and just clean the room" the teacher soon left.

Are you serious? She was going to leave me with Luke and Michael!

I get the bucket and wipe the desks while Luke and Michael did the same.

Michael grabbed his little towel and whacked it on my bum and smirked when Luke turned around. I gave him a dirty look and whacked him right back but on the face.

"I hate you" I say

"I hate you too" he smirks.

Oh god his smirk. It's just so much for a girl to handle.

I walk away from him and sit next to Luke. While Michael sat on the Teachers chair.

"So are you guys a thing?"

"Yes" Luke says.
"No" I say.

We both look at each other. Luke's face was filled with sympathy.

Michael laughs.

"This isn't funny Clifford" Luke clenches his jaw.

"Oh sorry my bad it's not funny, it's hilarious" he starts cracking up.

I let out a little laugh. Luke looks at me again.

"Fuck both of you" he jumps of the chair and slams it walking out.

Fuck. I totally regret that.