Chapter 18

The world seems to be so much better when Harry's arm was draped around me and I could hear katelinn and Niall having a conversion in the front seats. The wind blows a little bit softer and smells a little bit better. The sun seems to illuminate our faces not burn them. Harry's eyes twinkle a little bit brighter.

I roll the window down, stick my feet out, and scream "Turn it up!" They obey and soon we're enjoying the Beatles quite loudly.

I turn and look up at Harry's curls and soft green eyes. He looks down at me and he smiles. He presses his lips softly to mine then we share a sweet, small, innocent, kiss. Then he puts his forehead on mine and says "You are beautiful."

I close my eyes and breathe in his scent. Cinnamon and musk. I smile and lace my fingers together behind his neck. He kisses my cheek and gently places his hands on my waist.

"I hate to ruin the moment," Says Katelinn, "But I'm hungry and this is the only McDonald's for like two hours."

"Fine." I say as I break from Harry and make my way into the famous fast food restaurant. It smells like grease and I like it. Once we get our food we sit at a table in the corner.

"So exactly where are we going?" asks Niall, who has an arm draped around katelinn.

"There is no exactly. Were just going to pick a direction, remember?" says Harry rather snappy.

"I was just asking, Harry, Jesus." replies Niall, defensively.

"Well maybe you should listen more." Says Harry, "It helps."

"O-kayy." says Katelinn giving me a puzzled look.

"I don't know what is going on between you two, but you need to get over it." I say, looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Gladly." says Niall staring at Harry.

"Whatever." Harry replies.

Harry stands and offers me his hand. "Come here for a second, babe."

I take his hand and stand. I glance at katelinn, "I'll be back."

She nods so I face Harry who begins walking toward the van. I follow him and stop when he stops in front of the door. He unlocks it and climbs into the back seat. I follow and sit next to him.

"I'm sorry about that." He sighs.

"Its alright, love." I reply taking his hand.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel snappy." He says frowning.

"It's okay. I get that way too sometimes. It's human nature to get angry like that." I say playing with his fingers.

"I love you." He says quietly.

I drop his hand and look up into Harry's eyes "What?"

"I love you." He says again, more confident this time.

"I love you too, Harry." I say hugging him tight.

He hugs me back and I smile. We stay wrapped around each other until Katelinn and Niall return.

Niall gets in the drivers seat and katelinn takes her place next to him as co-pilot.

"Hey, I'm sorry for that, Mate." Harry says to Niall.

"It's okay, Harry." Niall says starting the van.

We drive for a while until we pull up to a little town. We stop at the first hotel we see. It has green walls and a red roof. Statues of wolfs and cactus surround us.

"Lets try the next place." Katelinn says staring at a particularly large wolf statue.

So we file back in and continue to drive. We pass a few more hotels that also aren't quite right until we hit one that looks decent.

We go inside to check it out to see that it's nice, it has a Chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the walls are painted a warm tan color.

Harry and Niall check out two rooms and go to the van to park it and grab our bags. When we finally get to the room I am awestruck.

There is a huge bed and a floor to ceiling window. The walls are red and the floor is a soft creme color. There is a huge flat screen tv and a big table with two chairs.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked.

"I love it."