Chapter 14

Anna's POV

*after lunch*

After lunch we all stood outside in the parking lot."What should we do now?" Lisa asked.

"You girls are going shopping and were making plans for tonight." Louis stated.

I shrugged "sounds good." I hugged harry and gave him a peck on the lips "have fun." I said walking away. He caught my arm and handed me a credit card."If I find out you bought anything by yourself your in trouble." I rolled my eyes.

Finally we got away we decided to steal Nialls car because its the biggest. He gave Katelinn the keys and we drove off.

We went to the mall, Perrie and I wanted to go into abercrombie and fitch and el and Katelinn wanted to go to jack wills and Lisa wanted to go to aero so we split up.

I found a pink crop top that said you wish, black super skinny jeans, a black slevless dress that ended about mid thigh and some black high heels.

Perrie got a strapy white shirt with a lace back, pink leggings, crop top, a red dress, and some rings.

We bought it and met the girls who had also bought things We shoped a bit more until I got a call from harry."Hello?" "Hi baby." "hey what's up?" "nothing were ready for you guys to come home." "okay see you in a bit." "okay bye." "bye Love."

We finished shoping and went home I went into harrys flat "I'm home!" harry ran and picked me up "I missed you." harry said putting his forhead on mine. I laughed "Harry, i've only been gone for like two hours."

He chuckled "I know, two hours too long" he pressed his plump lips to mine and kissed me passionatly. He pulled back. "Were going out." I creased my eyebrows together. "out where?" "A club me and the guys know of." "When?" I asked putting my forehead on his. "In like two hours." I gasped and jumped from his arms. "Ive got to get ready!" I exclaimed.

I ran to the bathroom and got in the shower. I let the hot water pour over my body freeing me of any stress I had left. I washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner, then my body with my honey body wash. I jumped out and combed my hair I then wrapped my body in a towel and stepped into the cold air.

I went to my room and opened my closet. I picked out the black dress that went to mid thigh and some black heels. I went back to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I put on my outfit and curled my hair in ringlets that went halfway to my waist. I then put on my usual make up (eyeliner, mascara, foundation) and finished it off with some bright red lipstick.

I took one last look in the mirror and decided I looked presentable. I grabbed my purse and met harry at the front door. He looked hot. His hair was in a tousled manner and he wore a tight black tee and skinny jeans with his signature brown boots. He looked at me and bit his plump lip, "You look beautiful." he said eyeing me up and down. I smiled "Thanks." I laced my arm in his, "you dont look to bad yourself."

Hey guys! Sorry I havent updated in forever. Ive been really busy. but its up now and I promise ill write more really soon! Love you guys!

-Tylar