Chapter 7

Anna's POV

When I woke up I was in a bed that wasn't mine in a room that wasn't mine with someone's t-shirt on and someone's armed were wrapped around my waist. I turned to face the person to see it was Harry.

"Wake up." I whispered in his ear. He didn't budge. I rolled over so I was sitting on top of him. "Harry wake up!" I yelled.

He shot up "Where's the fire?!!?."

I laughed "There is no fire."

"Well no, but someone's looking hot." He winked.

"Harry why are we in your room?" I asked

"Because babe, when you fell asleep I brought you here." He smiled.

"Harry we haven't even been on a date or anything." I frowned.

"Well, we could go on one." He smiled. "Annabelle, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Why of course my dear." I said in my best British accent.

Harry laughed "I'll pick you up around 7"."

I walked out of the door and over to Liam's apartment. I walked in hoping no one would no that I was even gone. But my plan was foiled when I saw Niall awake and on the phone. "I know Amber, but listen I think we should break up. Oh no don't cry! Look I'm sorry but it's over." With that he hung up.

He turned around and I ducked behind the couch. "Hey Annabelle." He sighed.

I stood up "Anna, and Hey Niall."

"Um, can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Do.. you think...Katelinn...li..likes..me?" He stuttered.

"Aweee Nialls got a crush!" I squealed.

"shhhhh!" He commanded.

"Sorry! I happen to know she does like you you should ask her out tonight it could be a double date! Me, you, Katelinn, and Harry!"

"Okay I will." He smiled.

Katelinn's POV

I sat in my room and watched T.V. for a while. All I could think about was Niall his beautiful eyes and voice. I sighed and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called. The door opened slowly to reveal the Irish leprican himself.

"Hey Katelinn, I was um wondering if you'd want to...go..on..a..a..date tonight?" He said nervously, looking at the floor.

"Sure, what time?" I said Cooley on the inside I was freaking out.

"Its a double date with Anna and Harry, at Nando's, so I'll pick you up around seven." He smiled.

"Okay see you at seven." I said.

He walked out of my room grinding like an idiot. Om1D (Oh my one direction :D) I have to tell Anna! I got out of my bed and ran into Anna's room.

"Oh my God Anna, Double date!" I squealed. "I know I'm so excited this is going to be awesome!" She said. "Omg this calls for the handshake!"

We stood faceing each other and closed our hand in sock puppet form and pretended it was a shark. "Sharky, sharky, sharky, sharky, sharky." Then we fist bumped and did the explosion, "Explosion!" Then we high fived. "Put the fire out bam!"

We laughed. "Okay what are we going to wear?" I asked.

3 Hours later

Anna's POV

When we were done getting ready we looked hot! I curled my hair and put on a strapless pink dress with black ruffles, and black converse. Katelinn Also curled her hair and put on a Navy blue dress with black flats.

The doorbell rang and we ran downstairs to the living room and went to open the door. Harry and Niall stood with there mouths wide open. they looked good if I do say so myself. Niall had on a black polo and khakis on. While Harry was wearing a white button up shirt and jeans.