Chapter 19

Harry kisses my temple and sets my suitcase next to the bed.

"Sit down babe." he says moitioning toward the bed. "I've got an idea."

So I sit on the bed and take my shoes and socks off. I lay down and when my heads sinks into the pillow I hear the bath turn on.

"Come on babe, I'm ready!" Harry calls from the bathroom.

I smile wide and walk into the bathroom. There is a bath full of bubbles drawn and two vanilla candles by the sink. My favorite is vanilla and Harry knows that.

I jump into his arms and kiss him hard. He kisses back while rubbing smooth circles into my shoulders.

"It's so perfect." I smile.

He puts me down and smiles wide revealing a row of perfect teeth. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." I say taking in the scent of vanilla "and I love you."

"I love you too, love."

Harry and I strip and I tie my hair into a messy bun. The moment my body touches the hot soapy water my muscles relax and I am left with pure bliss. Luckly for Harry and I the bathtub is huge so we cuddle.

"Tell me Anna." Harry says tucking a stray hair behind my ear, "What was life like before you moved in with Liam?"

I sigh. I knew he was going to ask but I didn't expect it to be now.

"Honestly Harry it was sort of depressing. I had a drunk abusive step mom and a dad who worked all the time and never believed it. All, Rebecca, my step mom, ever did was get drunk and bark orders at me like I was her personal slave. My dad laughed in my face when I told him. 'If you want attention just say so you don't have to lie, I would think you're better than that.' so I just kind of accepted the fact I was going to have to do it. Then one day I was cleaning the garage and I found my birth certificate did research on my biological mom stole money and found her." I explained.

Harry seemed taken back by the whole situation. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry you went through that." he said pulling me tighter to him.

"It's okay because right now you holding me makes up for everything that I've been through." I say honestly.

He lifts my chin up gently and states into my eyes.

We share a sweet kiss and he lays his forehead on mine.

He sings a few songs to me and the water starts to get cold. We wrap ourselves in towels and go to our suitcases.

"Put in something comfortable and we'll watch movies and cuddle." Says Harry.

So I put on a gray three quarter sleeve sweat shirt and black shorts. Harry wears plaid pajama bottoms.

I leave my hair up and Harry puts his hair in a man bun which I find adorable.

We cuddle into each other and rent a comedy. Half way in I get a text from Liam.

Liam: where are you you're not at home and neither is Katelinn.

Me: sorry I forgot to tell you we went on a road trip we'll be back in a few days.

Liam: what am I going to do with you? You scared me half to death! Tell me next time. And text me everyday.

Me: Will do Li-Li

Liam: and be careful please.

Me: I will

"Who are you talking to?" Harry asks nosily.

"Just Liam, I forgot to tell him we were leaving so he was worried." I explain.

"Okay." Harry says playing with my hair.

Soon I am almost asleep with his arm wrapped tighly around me and his hand stroking my hair. Harry whispers little nothing's and songs quietly to me now and then and the faint roar of the television is present in my ears.

My eyes feel heavy but I don't want to go to sleep because I don't want this moment to end. I am afraid when I wake up Harry won't be there for me. He'll leave me.

So I clench on to him and whisper in a voice I can hardly muster and say "never leave me please, Harry."

I drift of to Harry kissing my head and whispering "Never."