Chapter 6

Anna's POV

I saw Katelinn in Niall's arms and I smiled. I turned around and looked at Liam. "Aren't they adorable together?" I asked smiling.

"Uh can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. Before I could answer I was being dragged away into his room. "Yes Liam?" I asked. "Okay two things Anna. First do you like Harry?" He asked. " Um yeah kinda. why??" I told him.

"I might be able to accept the fact that you like each other. But if he hurts you I will kill him." He said seriously. I smiled, and Hugged him. "Thank you Liam!"

"Your welcome, but there is one more thing. " He sighed. "Niall, has a girlfriend."

"But what about Katelinn?" I asked. "He looks like he really likes her."

He sighed "I know but, He has a girlfriend her name is Amber they're in love. I think you should tell Katelinn."

I sighed. Liam patted me on the back and walked out of the room leaving me with my thoughts I walked out of his room. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and French toast. after I made it I set it on a plate and put it in the middle of the table.

Niall woke up and smelled breakfast. He walked to the table and sat down. I couldn't look at him. It became to much for me and I walked quickly to my room and laid on the bed. I let out a loud sigh and Hugged my pillow.

I sat thinking about how I was gonna tell Katelinn about Niall's girlfriend. Eventually the door opened and closed. I sat up to see Harry walking in my room. He waved. "Hi babe."

"Hi Harry." I said Sighing.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking up to my bed. "Niall has a girlfriend and I don't know how to tell Katelinn." I sighed.

He slipped under the covers and put his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. My back was pressed to his chest and he held me there tight. He chuckled and moved my hair away from my face and put his lips to my ear. "I've seen the way he looks at her. Niall likes Katelinn way more than Amber." He chuckled tickling my neck with his breath.

"Well I don't know what to do." I sighed.

"Liam told me as long as I don't hurt you," He planted kisses on my jawline. "I can be with you."

I smiled and turned so I was facing him. "I like your eyes." I smiled while playing with his hair. He took my hand and put it on his face. He looked at me and moved his face so it was less than an inch away from my face. "I've known you for two days, yet I'm falling for you, hard."

With that I kissed him. He kissed back and our lips moved in sinc and he asked for entry the kiss was so sweet I accepted. The whole world erupted in bright beautiful fireworks. He sat up and took me with him so that I was straddling him. He pulled up the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. He ran his long hands across my thin body. He reached for the hook of my bra and I broke away.

"That's all you get today." I teased. He shook his head. "Your a terrible tease, Love."

I left my shirt off and went to my closet I looked through the clothes and decided to wear a loose fitting log sleeve pink shirt and black leggings with brown ugg boots. " Come on Harry let's go to the living room." I said holding out my hand. He took it and kissed my cheek. "We'll finish that later."

We walked into the living room and saw the boys sitting around on the couches. "Lets watch a movie." Zayn suggested.

"Scary!" Harry, Louis, and I shouted at the same time. "Okay go pick." Said Liam. I went and looked at the movies. I decided on the ring. there were no seats so I went and sat on Harry's lap. I rested the back of my head on his shoulder and he got the blanket that was draped on the side of the chair over us.

I heard Liam sigh. We watched the movie, and when saumaura showed her face Katelinn screamed. I laughed. this movie is so not scary.