Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

Ugh I Hate my job! I thought to myself as my coworker hit on me for the fifth time. "Lisa!" Called my Boss."You have a delivery for... Edgewood Dr. flat # 1625."

I groaned. If I didn't need the money so much I would quit. But I have to pay for my apartment somehow. I grabbed the Pizza and went to my car. I drove to the adress. When I got there I found this was a very expensive part of London. I climbed up stairs and rang the bell. I looked down at the receipt. "$10.27." I stated.

When I looked up I couldn't Belive my eyes right in front if me stood Liam Payne. The Liam Payne. He was staring at me mouth slightly agape. "Hi I'm Lisa."

"I'm..." He started. "Liam Payne." we said in unison.

"Would you like to come in?" He smiled.

"I... I um... I'm kinda working." I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it. I'll call your boss come hang out with us!" He begged.

I sighed "Okay." Wait did he say us?

"Yay! " He cheered as I walked in.

I walked into the large house to see Niall Horan! His arm was around a beautiful blushing girl. I think I would've just stood there in shock that they were here if Liam didn't put his arm around my waist, and pull me to the couch.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Yes beautiful?" He answered.

"Do you have any clothes I could borrow?" I asked. I didn't want to sit in this room with two beautiful boys, smelling like Pizza!

"Sure love, Katelinn" He called. The girl Niall was holding looked at Liam. "Do you have any clothes Lisa can borrow?"

She smiled brightly, "Sure. " She walked over to me and motioned me to follow her. As we got closer I heard to voices talking. "Harry lets go get back to the movie." One voice said. "Hold on, Love, just kiss me for a while longer." The other voice said. Just the we walked into the room, and standing there making out with a pink haired girl was Harry Styles.

Katelinn laughed. "Get a room." The pink haired girl looked up and broke away from the kiss Harry frowned and pinkie whispered something in his ear and he smiled kissed her temple and walked out. "This IS my room Katelinn." "I know but I figure your clothes will fit better."

"Oh who is this?" Pink haired girl motioned toward me.

"This is Lisa." Katelinn said.

"Hi I'm Anna nice to meet you."

Katelinn laid out some clothes for me and left me to take a shower and change. This is going to be a long long night.