Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I sung softly in her ear until she dozed off I kissed the back of her sleeping head, and started to think about all of the great thing that were happening in my life.

1: Anna

2: I was living my dream

3: I was dating the girl of my dreams

I smiled and drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep. When I woke up, Anna was not there. I frowned. There was a letter on her pillow it read,

To Harry: Goodmorning! Hello my love, I have went to go do a few things I should be back by one.

-Anna. xxx

I sighed and went to go take a shower. I got out and put on a tee and some jeans with my brown boots. I grabbed my phone and looked up romantic thing to do for your girlfriend. Finally I decided I would make us a romantic picnic lunch.

I got the picnic basket and put in a blanket some sandwiches, chips,fruit, chocolate and a bottle of champagne. When I was done I checked the clock 12:30. About five minutes later the door opened. "I'm back!" She called. I went to give her a hug when I saw her hair. She died it blonde. "What do you think." She asked nervously.

"I think..... you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I said truthfully. She was so beautiful. She smiled wide and kissed me on the cheek. She walked passed me and sat on the couch. "Your killing me." I told her.

"What no I'm not." She stated."Yes you are." I insisted. "Because every time you walk by I forget how to breathe."

"Oh Harry." She giggled. She stood up and walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck. I placed my forehead on hers and gave her a soft kiss. She smiled. We stood there with our arms around each other and our foreheads pressed together, for awhile till I remembered the picnic. I took her hands and asked if she would go on a date with me. "Of course." She smiled.

I took the picnic basket and we drove to the park. when we got there we set up the picnic basket under a tree. We ate and laughed and talked. Untill the sun started going down.

then she sat with my head on her lap as we watched the sun go away. she was humming teenage dirtbag. I took the opportunity to sing to her again." cause im just a teenage dirtbag baby I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. listen to iron maiden maybe with me." she smiled and kissed me.

The kiss was soft at first but then it started to get harder and more passionate. I started to tug at the hem off her shirt. She broke away "Not here."

I frowned but nodded I quickly packed up our picnic and stood up I carried the basket in one hand and threw Anna over my shoulder. she squealed and I threw both of them in the car.

I went over to Anna and kissed her."Now?" I asked hunger clear in my voice. She looked unsure but I could tell she wanted me too. I took of my shirt and kissed her passionately Untill she couldn't handle it. She threw her dress off and tugged at my pants. I smiled in victory as she successfully pulled them off. I unlached her bra and threw it in the floor I planted gentle kisses from her neck to her tummy. she moaned I slowly pulled off her underwear. She took mine off about the same time. We kissed passionately again and looked straight into her eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded. slowly I went inside of her. She moaned. I started to thrust she squirmed in pleasure and I moaned."I'm gonna..." she cried."me too." I let the juices flow inside of her and I fell back panting. She was too.

We laid together with her head on my chest as we looked at the stars. After a while she fell asleep. so gently I put her dress back on and drove home. I pulled into the parking lot and picked her up after I dressed myself and carried her inside. I laid her on the bed and decided she didn't look to comfortable in her dress. So I took it off even though I prefered her with no clothes I pulled on her pants. I think she'll be okay without a shirt. I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her. I quickly drifted off.