Chapter 5

.

, Niall's POV

I was just visiting Liam and asking why why Harry was all screwed up when she appeared. She was beautiful She had hazel eyes and brown hair with Sun died blonde streaks in it. She had a small curvy body she was short so I was easily stood above her.

"Niall?" Liam asked waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality. "Niall that's Katelinn." Liam explained. "Hi." I said. She waved " hey."said Katelinn. That night the guys stayed the night and Louis keep on asking. If we can play truth or dare.

We all finally gave and we started to play. It was Anna on one Side of me and on the other side was Katelinn. Louis started first and of course

he said "Harry truth or dare?" Harry said "truth." "do you fancy Anna. Well.......yes but if I do that to much Liam will kill me literally." HHe already tried."

It was Harry turn to ask and Harry asked me and of course I said "dare." " I dare you to spean 7min in heaven with Katelinn."said Harry smirking. Why do I always have to like a girl that barely know's me and then we play a game and always having to go to the closet with a girl that I like she is very beautiful.?

Katelinn POV

I'm going to go into the closet with I think Niall and spending 7min in heaven with him. Well this is going to be interesting. Me and niall went in the closet and started talking. Suddenly we just were silent I looked into his beautiful eyes and mercy thing I know he goes in for a kiss. I excepted. Then Harry walked and I blushed so did niall then I heard Anna saying something to me.

Anna POV

I was trying to tell Katelinn something but I was getting dragged away by Louis and zayn. Saying it was a dare by Harry. I had to sit locked my door and wait there until Katelinn was sent in to talk to me. But I wander if she heard me. 10min later Katelinn came in. "What were you going to say when you dragged away by those boy's?"She asked. "um.....I was going to tell you um that never mind it's not important anymore alright."

katelinn POV

Something was wrong with Anna but I'll leave it alone. Later that night we all were playing games until Louis and Harry were yelling at each other about who won. So they decided to watch a scary movie that I don't like they scare the pee out of me while. I was scared and screaming Niall put his arm around my shoulder and I laid against his chest.

In the morning. I woke in Niall arms and Everbody was giving me dirty looks. I pulled Anna to the side "spill it why is everyone giving me dirty looks besides you and Liam?" I demanded. "Well Niall has kinda as a girlfriend. " She said "I'm kidding we'll there very protective when it comes to Niall the Irish one." "Okay I said and left anna then sat down watching Harry, Liam, zayn, and Louis fighting over the remote then when that ended it went to my room.