Chapter 16

We flew down the road so fast that all i could see was a blur that i guessed was trees and the road.

"Slow down Harry!" I exclaimed laughing a bit. He sighed, and slowed down, "Sorry love." He mumbled. His hand found my leg and he squeezed my thigh a bit.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the flat. Harry practically carried me upstairs. He laid me on the bed and kissed me. It was rushed and urgent. I wrapped my fingers around his mass of curly hair "Slow down." I mumbled. He did as I said and slowed the kiss.

He slid his cold hand up my dress, and along my thigh, I shivered in delight. He kept it positioned on my waist as he kissed me then he broke away and took his shirt off. I marveled at his tattoos and wrapped my arms around his back pulling him back down to me. He kissed my neck and I moaned softly.

He broke away long enough to pull my dress off.he threw it on the ground and kissed my neck down to my belly button. "Beautiful." He mumbled.

The butterflies in my stomach were flying so rapidly i didnt know if i was going to be able to handle it any longer.

He slipped his jeans off, leaving us both in only our underwear. He slipped my bra off and and i could feel him harden on my leg. I moaned as he kissed my breasts. And made his way to above my area. He slid my underwear off and his mouth went to mine. It was a sweet kiss. Loving and passionate.

-----------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open and I glanced at my surroundings. I was naked as was Harry. I smiled and blushed a bit as i remembered last nights events. I carefully slipped out from under Harry's arm and went to his closet. I grabbed a pair of my underwear and his Beatles shirt and threw them on. The shirt ended just under my butt. I threw my hair in a messy bun and went to the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast burritos. I grabbed sausage, eggs, bacon, potatoes, cheese and tortillas. As I was cooking two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled as lips kissed behind my ear.

I turned to face him and saw he only had a pair of flannel pajama bottoms on, leaving his toned stomach and chest exposed. I put my hands on the bird tattoos and smiled. "Your so beautiful." He said tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"You are too." I smirked.

"Im beautiful?" Harry asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Obviously." I said turning back to the food.

As I finished cooking Harry set the table. I made our plates and set them down.

"Looks delicious babe." Harry smiled kissing the side of my head.

I smiled and took a bite. It was good but I dont like to brag about my food so I ate quietly. As for Harry, well, he told me how good it was after every bite. I loved how sweet he was.

"Well I love how smart you are." Harry smiled.

A blushed slightly realizing I had said that aloud. The door bell rang and I groaned. "Coming!" I called.

I walked over to the door and looked through the spy-hole. It was Katelinn and Niall. I quickly opened the door.

Katelinn laughed "You realize your not wearing pants right?"

I looked down and realized she was right. "Flip." I yelled. Niall laughed at my version of 'fuck' and I went to the room Harry and I shared and slipped on some blue sweatpants.

When I returned, Harry was doing the dishes, Niall was chatting with Harry, and Katelinn was sitting on the couch playing on her phone.

"You know what?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. They all turned around and looked at me. "I love you, losers."