Chapter 8

Anna's POV

I waved at Harry and he smiled at me. "Hello beautiful." He said sliping an arm around my waist. Niall looked at Katelinn and took her hand she blushed, and I could practically see how nervous she was.

Just as we were about to leave a girl with a full head of brown hair and a skinny body walked up to the door. "Niall baby!" She squealed in an annoying voice.

"Amber! I told you it's over." Niall sighed.

"Yes but I didn't think you were serious." She said hugging him.

He gently pushed her off. "Amber I was dead serious."

"Oh please. who are you leaving me for? This slut?" She said pointing at Katelinn.

Oh shit! Call her one more name a bitch is gonna get slapped! I thought to myself.

"Amber she's not a slut she's my very beautiful date." Niall defended. Amber laughed. "She's so fugly."

That's when I stepped in. "Who the fuck are you? You have no fucking right to come here and start shit." I spat. Harry took my hand and squeezed it.

Amber Laughed. "Oh so you both have fugly ass Dates?"

I couldn't take it anymore I lunged at her. I slapped her and knocked her on the ground. She pulled my hair and I scratched her face. Katelinn came up and pulled Amber, by the hair off, of me. Katelinn and I pulled and scratched until we were out of breath. Harry was tugging on my wait the whole time trying to pry me off of her. Niall with Katelinn too.

Finally they won and we were pulled of Amber got up and ran to her car and drove off. "That's right get the hell out of her bitch!" We yelled.

I turned and faced Harry. He looked at me with beautiful green eyes. It was then I realized I had ruined the date. "I'm so sorry Harry."

"Anna it's fine." He said hugging me to his chest. "No it's not. I totally ruined the date." I whispered into his chest. His chest vibrated with a chuckle. "Oh Anna the only thing you ruined is your make-up."

I gave him a questioning look. "Well the reservation is ruined but we can just stay here watch films and order Pizza." He smiled.

"That's a perfect idea." I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek "I'm gonna go put on comfortable clothes I'll be right back."

As Harry and Niall went to go change Katelinn and I went to go clean up. We went and washed the smeared makeup and blood off and changed into pajamas me in a tank top and fuzzy bottoms, Katelinn in a tee shirt and shorts.

We went downstairs, and Liam was sitting on the couch. I went and jumped on him. "What have you been doing?"

"Not much. Mainly grocery shopping." He said. "What about you?"

"Um... nothing." I said.

He raised an eyebrow. Luckily the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I called jumping up.

I opened the door and took Harry's hand we went and sat on the couch. Niall went over to Katelinn and sat down and put an arm around her waist. I looked over at Liam. He was alone. I frowned. Liam put in the last exorcism part 2.

We watched it until the boyfriend slashed his own throat. and then the doorbell rang. We screamed and I hid in Harry's arms. "Relax it's just the pizza. "I'll get it." Said Liam.

Liam's POV

I went to go get the Pizza and took out some money. The Pizza girl stood there with Brown hair as she looked at the receipt. "$10.27." She smiled and I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I guess it's true, Love at first sight. Because I think I'm in love with her.

"Hi I'm Lisa." She smiled.

"I'm.."

"Liam Payne." We said at the same time.

"Would you like to come in?" I smiled.