Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Liam dragged me out of the room and into the yard. "What did I tell you about dating sisters!!??!!" He screamed so loud it made me flinch.

"I'm sorry I just got caught in the moment!" I insisted.

He looked so confused and angry that I was scared. He looked at me real hard before he socked me in the eye my vision blurring and my eye swelling. I didn't hit back. Liam hit me one more time busting my lip and blooding my nose. He huffed some more and walked away.

"I'm going to get the boys." He mumbled. Quickly following came Anna "Harry!" She cried. "Oh Harry! I'm soo sorry." She ran and hugged me tight. "It's fine Love, it wasn't your fault." I mumbled into her hair. "Let me go get a washcloth to clean you up." She said running back inside.

Just then the boys walked into the yard. "What happened, Harry?" Said Louis. I pointed at Liam. He shot me a dirty look. "I did it because he tried to kiss my little sister." "Sister?" Niall asked.

Right on cue Anna sprinted out toting Katelinn behind her she ran to me and saved my lip with the washcloth. Her hands were shaking. I grabbed her hand and held it. "Boys this is Anna, my sister."Said Liam.

Anna looked up and smiled not letting go of my hand. "Hi." She said in a voice just above a whisper. "Anna this is zayn, Louis, and nia- Niall?" Liam said before stopping at Niall. He seemed to be very interested in Katelinn. Almost drooling over her.

A/N) So what did you think I know it's short but I just had the idea and so yeah... hope you liked it :) ~<3 Tristie.

Vote/Comment/Fan

xox